Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Otters look cute and cuddly, but they're actually incredibly vicious predators. They're an appropriate choice for a monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I don't think I would like playing this, but it definitely makes for an enjoyable LP.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Calling it now: The Devil Prince has been someone else in disguise the whole time. I'm just not sure who yet. Either the Mayor or the Shovel itself. In either case, we're doing all his hard work to become a Devil Lord.

It's gotta be the shovel. The mayor will just be a blowhard who had no clue what's going on.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

That's not exactly the dragon design I was expecting.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Nuffkins posted:

e: C'mon everybody! Let's get to page 10 and defeat Dragonatrix.

Let's at least get to page 4 so Dragonatrix doesn't defeat our bandwidth.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This kinda feels like the game was originally supposed to end at the 10th floor and they just decided to tack on a few extra floors pretty late in the schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Huh. I figured all the monsters from here on out would be recolors, but those Gibberers are definitely not.

• Locked thread