Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Man, our MC's dialogue is atrocious.

Still, the game has potential. Eager to see where it's going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I still can't get over the fact that Woody's wife is literally called "Wife".

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Why even polish the shovel again when the game is obviously over in the next update.

And we really need a new page here..

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Heh, yeah the monster design isn't half bad in this game. That's certainly a... different kind of dragon that you normally encounter in games.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
In an effort to get to the next page, here's some slight criticism, too: The latest update makes it feel like the LP evolved into just showing screenshots of villager banter, new enemies on a battle screen, "you got item" screens and stat screens of the aforementioned. I don't have any idea what your ninth floor actually looks like. I feel like i had a better grasp of that kind of thing in earlier updates.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"What did you do to my son? Never mind, i don't want to know or even care if you're the right person, have a hitman set to target you. Bye"

Now that's what i call a Demon Lord. A far cry from some lovely brat waging grafitti wars with a construction worker.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This demon family sounds kinda dysfunctional. I mean, the Demon Lord said he sent his daughter over, but judging by her intention to just thank Owen, she never intended to do whatever the Demon Lord actually expected her to do. Must (have) be(en) in her rebellious phase.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, the whole thing kinda lost direction after the "end".

Let's hope it manages to find it again, eventually.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I guess it's kinda hard to fine-tune the difficulty in a game where you can give your characters what is basically arbitrary stat-ups.

And somehow it surprises me every time it gets brought up that, yes, Owen is just flat-out murdering this letter-writing dude's family and he's being kind of blasé about it, too.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Blaze Dragon posted:

So Owen just literally killed the guardian of Hell, an actively benign being whose only objective is to stop people from stupidly wandering into Hell, with absolutely no provocation only because he was digging there? And then he ate it, too?

The more this game goes on the more I wonder if Owen really is the hero.

Who knew that giving kids, who don't have the most accurate moral compass, great strength or power might not be the best idea. Especially with a lack of direction for said power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh my god, this page is killing my browser. I can't read the last update becuase half the images won't load.

What's that link to load just one specific forums post without the rest of the thread again?

• Locked thread