Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I dunno what it is, but every time I see the Mayor, I just wanna punch him in that fat, insufferably smug face of his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

So at this point, Owen is your main tank/physical attacker, Kate's your mage, and Gloop has basically been reduced to your healbot?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

So is it weird to anyone else that Kate keeps mentioning the 11th floor when we're currently supposed to be working on the 10th floor?

Error... or conspiracy? :tinfoil:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Also, after having everyone else basically push him around all game due to being a JRPG protagonist, it's nice to see Owen pull a fast one on the Mayor like that (and let's be honest, if anyone deserves it, the Mayor does). :allears:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

I think I'd just raze the nearby village first. Maybe wait to do it while the Digger's in the dungeon slaughtering the current inhabitants so there's no one there to stop me, then ambush the Digger and his party when they return home after a long day of slaying and are potentially exhausted.

And then I'd still lose and get killed because my luck sucks. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

Isn't that kind of the exact thing the Dungeon Digger is doing?

Hey, you see a winning strategy in action, might as well roll with it and see where it takes you. :v: #metagaming

• Locked thread