Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
This looks fun, I'll be following it. There really isn't enough dungeon-making games out there, and it's always a fun idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

At the same time, it looks like if you really wanted to, grinding isn't all that difficult, albeit time consuming.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I'm really starting to like this charming little game. It's got so much character! Also, I kinda like how it sorta seems to be encouraging you to power grind, as it doesn't seem particularly hard to do so.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Calling it now: The Devil Prince has been someone else in disguise the whole time. I'm just not sure who yet. Either the Mayor or the Shovel itself. In either case, we're doing all his hard work to become a Devil Lord.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

W.T. Fits posted:

So at this point, Owen is your main tank/physical attacker, Kate's your mage, and Gloop has basically been reduced to your healbot?

Kind of interesting considering earlier in the game Own and Gloop's roles were reversed.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

That or Kate has realized that Owen only makes any livelyhood digging dungeons, and has clearly already resigned herself to spending her life with him...

Also dang, I'm totally on the edge of my seat with this now. I'm really liking this game. It's charming, and simple, and seems to really not try to let go of your hand as far as guiding you through playing the game successfully. Not too many games out there that actively want you to win them.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

That depends, how high a level is this architect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

W.T. Fits posted:

I think I'd just raze the nearby village first. Maybe wait to do it while the Digger's in the dungeon slaughtering the current inhabitants so there's no one there to stop me, then ambush the Digger and his party when they return home after a long day of slaying and are potentially exhausted.

And then I'd still lose and get killed because my luck sucks. :v:

Isn't that kind of the exact thing the Dungeon Digger is doing?

• Locked thread