Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I've never heard of this game before. Hell, I don't think I've heard of its (apparently more popular?) sequel either, but it looks charming. I like how non-serious it is, kid just finds a magical, wordy shovel and gets building dungeons. I hope it remains like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Is this game based on the main character following everything a clearly selfish major tells him to, then fixing their mistakes by murdering even more beings? Because jesus, if this continues this way Owen's going to cause quite a few extintions in a very short amount of time. Not to mention he's already ruining the ecosystem.

Is this all worth it, Owen? Is the money worth it? The oil?!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So we just murdered someone because Owen was a dick to her. We could've avoided all of this if Owen didn't try to tell her how to think.

Good job, Owen, good job.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That got inconsistent, since I'm going to guess "Fireflower" and "Flameflower" are the same thing and not two different things. Hell, you got a Root from both, but since you had only a single item twice for food I'm going to guess it's the same.

A lame filler floor, a lame boss and a lame translation, all in one!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So Owen just literally killed the guardian of Hell, an actively benign being whose only objective is to stop people from stupidly wandering into Hell, with absolutely no provocation only because he was digging there? And then he ate it, too?

The more this game goes on the more I wonder if Owen really is the hero.

• Locked thread