Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Lookin good. Might just grab this for myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

grandalt posted:

Well, it seems like the bosses of this game can be quite dangerous. Good thing you were prepared, that first boss was rough.

It IS an atlus game, after all. They get off on our tears and then some.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

W.T. Fits posted:

I dunno what it is, but every time I see the Mayor, I just wanna punch him in that fat, insufferably smug face of his.

That's mild compared to what I'D so to him. Oh god the horrible things i'd do to him...

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
At least they're not DUCKS. Oh god the implications THAT would have.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I shoulda known the king was the -real- rear end in a top hat here all along. Ah well, he's dead now...wait, does that make this Regicide? Ah whatever.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Oh please. We all know he's got a demon prince to slay! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS! :black101: But...doesn't that mean we'll also have a princess, King and Queen to deal with in the future? Defeating the prince can't be the end.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
And then the Demon King killed everybody the end!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
"UHHBIHBOIFFBCAFYOBOA! WHAT THE gently caress DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?! She's back in her room crying...loving CRYING! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KINDS OF HEADACHES GO ALONG WITH THAT!? I swear to -god- if this next assassin doesn't kill you, I WILL DO IT MYSELF!" -The Demon King

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

WarpedLichen posted:

It's probably hard for Owen to feel any sympathy for enemies that willingly walk into a death trap one by one over and over.

IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BECOMING A MAAAAAAAAN! But seriously, he's probably to the point if something is gonna kill him, he's gonna kill it back five times as hard! :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Huh. That was a...thing? I guess? Kinda anti-climactic. Definitely not the best work Atlus has published.

• Locked thread