Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I actually had this game! It's pretty charming in a surrealistic sort of way.

But I do have to point out that the wild slimes are much cuter than Gloop, with their little shells and beady eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Otters are an unusual choice for a water based monster, since they aren't really monster but pretty cute animal, but on the other hand this is the game where goblins ride enchanted flying clubs, so.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

drat it Owen, your pet slime isn't as malleable as you are. Have a bloody opinion.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Nondevor posted:

The kid's only 12. Give him a break! :v:

This game is pretty charming. Hopefully the Mayor gets what's coming to him.

Wait, he's twelve?
Why was a 12 years old worried about finding a job?
Why is a 12 years old being sent into an underground lair to dig it out and fight monsters in it

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Also, isn't the whole "headstrong girl drags the mellow main character into action" a really common anime trope? This game is pretty anime.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Actually the golem is a light monster.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

I would not be surprised if we found out that the demon prince is younger than our protagonists, judging by the way he writes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Mzbundifund posted:

Real talk: would you live in a free house if you knew the architect would try to murder you at some point in the future?

If I knew that the architect was armed, had access to a magical arsenal and was the protagonist of a JRPG, hell no.

paradoxGentleman fucked around with this message at 15:41 on May 28, 2015

• Locked thread