Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Gravel Gravy posted:

My mother's law firm is going to be empty tomorrow from her entire staff driving to Columbia to protest the removal.

Must be a great work environment...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jagchosis posted:

AMC theaters compensated victims and family members with free tickets to a screening

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

site posted:

Actually, not that well. Did something like this happen?

No way?!

After a long heated debate they decided to remove the flag from the top of the Statehouse...to a memorial in front of the statehouse.

Maybe this debate they can move it just outside the gate and rename Gervais St. as "Confederacy did Nothing Wrong Ave."

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Basically we have to hope the next guy shoots up a black church sunday school and he has a tattoo that said "It's the very racism ingrained in our culture that goes unaddressed that led to this sorry outcome"

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

site posted:

Must be a great work environment...

I've known them most of my life. They're politically idiots.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

there's an extremely easy joke here that I'm not making, and would like some praise for that

don zimmerman is a software engineer, now it all makes sense

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
C/d

The Charleston shooter got some tasty BK after

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

zoux posted:

Basically we have to hope the next guy shoots up a black church sunday school and he has a tattoo that said "It's the very racism ingrained in our culture that goes unaddressed that led to this sorry outcome"
do we know that tattoo wasn't put on his arm by an obama agenda operative? there are still some unanswered questions lingering out there.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Gravel Gravy posted:

After a long heated debate they decided to remove the flag from the top of the Statehouse...to a memorial in front of the statehouse.

Maybe this debate they can move it just outside the gate and rename Gervais St. as "Confederacy did Nothing Wrong Ave."

Oh lol thought you were setting up a Bush joke

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fELRvpvtifU cripes

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zoux posted:

it also cannot occur within the former confederacy or near any chik-fil-as

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I can kinda feel for nikki haley, in that this might seem like a threat to her carefully-laid plans to prevent her electorate from noticing she is a minority

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the next shooting must be by a featureless, perfectly racist, sphere in a vaccum

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Also I 'hope" that there isn't another mass shooting again. But there is gonna be one.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
oh sorry i was wrong it was Cinemark that did. the screening was at the same theater

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

the next shooting must be by a featureless, perfectly racist, sphere in a vaccum

My god it's racist to a tolerance of .04 µm

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

zoux posted:

Also I 'hope" that there isn't another mass shooting again. But there is gonna be one.

I wouldn't call it kicking the can but we are just sweeping it off our property instead of bending over to pick it up.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

zoux posted:

the roots of obama's rage is not being able to pass any kind of reform after sandy hook

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Dreylad posted:

the roots of obama's rage is not being able to pass any kind of reform after sandy hook

so you're saying he cares more about dead white kids than dead black people

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the shooter must speak a single, adamic slur that inveighs against all groups and none at the same time. he will kill the anthropomorphic representation of equality and harmony. reality and political cartoons become one. somewhere a d&d poster still manages to miss the point.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

"barack obama doesn't care about white people" - macklemore,

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Badger of Basra posted:

no i just wanted to come up with a joke using the title of that stupid book

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
America will have a Confederate flag debate for a few months, then we will tucker ourselves out and nothing will change.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

oh man how cool would it be if you found a magic lamp and wished that all guns and bullets and gun making materials and knowledge disappeared and were lost forever

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

the shooter must speak a single, adamic slur that inveighs against all groups and none at the same time. he will kill the anthropomorphic representation of equality and harmony.

Jose Mujica? :ohdear:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

new meme emergin yall

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

oh man how cool would it be if you found a magic lamp and wished that all guns and bullets and gun making materials and knowledge disappeared and were lost forever

i'd wish that every time you fired a gun you personally became 1% gayer

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
"poo poo they are bringing up the gun control thing and people just may be tired enough of this poo poo to do something!"

"Hey well what about the flag huh?"

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Gravel Gravy posted:

"poo poo they are bringing up the gun control thing and people just may be tired enough of this poo poo to do something!"

Eh should've thought the above out. The flag finally getting taken down would be a net positive. I just think it's going to be used as a smoke screen.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

zoux posted:

new meme emergin yall

lol

Gravel Gravy posted:

Good point.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

well he spent all that FBI crack money paying crisis actors so he could force through legislation to take away peoples guns, must be p. annoying if your minutely planned conspiracy doesn't do anything.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

PupsOfWar posted:

"barack obama doesn't care about white people" - macklemore,

I've seen youtube comments lately. let me tell you, it's not pretty. those comments, on youtube.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

yall hannibal got cancelled

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

zoux posted:

yall hannibal got cancelled

lol nbc

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

it was getting bad ratings

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
That's so...hannibal.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

kustomkarkommando posted:

Did the quality drop off? I remember a lot of people taking about how good it was when it started.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

kustomkarkommando posted:

legendarily bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

site posted:

Did the quality drop off? I remember a lot of people taking about how good it was when it started.

no but it got a lot less viewer friendly

• Locked thread