Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
if i wanted an adult to slowly break open something that's been carefully consolidated and compartmentalized i could just visit a therapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
you could visit a therapist anyway.

Swizzbutt

:agreed: good analysis, reminiscent of a therapist

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

if i wanted an adult to slowly break open something that's been carefully consolidated and compartmentalized i could just visit a therapist

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

pomp x's out of the "dick in a box" YouTube page in disgust. thumbs loving down.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
lol

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

surgeons are good unboxers

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

City of Glompton

Pomp posted:

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Bwee

Pomp posted:

Mapparu

Pomp posted:

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Un-boxing is a lesser known sport in which two contestants enter a ring and punch themselves repeatedly while circling each other on their tip toes. The loser is considered "boxed" when they collapse to the mat and remain motionless while a referee counts down from ten to one.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pomp posted:

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"hey youtube, i bought this thing off amazon!"

[struggles opening the box one handed for 3 whole minutes]

"yep, it's that thing i ordered off amazon! this is so neat and cool! like and subscribe!"

----------------

problematic hug

Pomp posted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Yobgoblin posted:

"hey youtube, i bought this thing off amazon!"

[struggles opening the box one handed for 3 whole minutes]

"yep, it's that thing i ordered off amazon! this is so neat and cool! like and subscribe!"

the katana opening vid was v cool

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Miss Psychosis

Pomp posted:

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I think hugging is not stupid as a positive thing to add to this thread.

----------------

joke_explainer

Al Borland posted:

I think hugging is not stupid as a positive thing to add to this thread.

Oh, hey. Al Borland's back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
*turns camera on*
ok lets go ahead and see what's in this bad boy
*opens iphone box*
steve jobs did a really good job making this box wow this is a special box

• Locked thread