Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

razorscooter posted:

i think the i3 is kind of rad, it looks like a car from a movie that takes place in THE FUTURE

Name any future-car from a movie that doesn't look instantly dated/terribad after the fact?

I walked past one at the local dealership and looked inside. Yeah, it's "quirky" but the interior looked dated already. I didn't like it one bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

If you really wanted to get into semantics, I DID say Future-car, not real-car portrayed as future-car.

Either way, doesn't mean it doesn't still look like garbage ;)

Back on point, there are at least one or two i3's cruising around here in VT. They stand out strictly because they're so terrible to look at.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

See my later statement. That applies here. That's just a tarted up delorean.

gently caress, you got me there. That's awesome.

• Locked thread