Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
So it's down to this:

My team on the left and my buddies on the right.

Tell me I'm not crazy for starting both Buffalo Rbs in place of either Buck Allen or Gio?
Should i pick up locket of the waiver wire or take the risk on Ginn if Baldwin doesn't play
Ginn has burned me too many teams in fantasy football I instantly start gaging when I mouse over for his stats. Plus he has a habit of turning out low target games using the mighty powers of Ted Ginn Jr. loving fantasy football owners

This team also had Forsett and Jimmy Graham on it and I was so excited going into this season :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Crunkjuice posted:

You really think starting two players at the same position on the same team is a good idea? And yes, dump cousins and pick up lockette. You don't need a spare qb for the championship...

I mean due to lack of good options it might be. Gio and Allen are more than capable of putting up a goose egg or less than 3 points. Delmarco doesn't get playing time since he fondled chip kellys wife of whatever happened in philly. Plus I think the bills are going to kill Dallas so they'll be playing from ahead and running more. I'm a crazy person reading chicken bones aren't I?

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Vargo posted:

Hahahaha, I'm hosed at RB, as usual. My choices are Hightower, Bell, Andrews, and Ware. Running Hightower and Bell right now, do you think that's the right call?

Get both buffalo rbs and play them with me. 2015 fantasy finals suicide pack.

Actually it's a good idea the Cowboys are bad

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Guys help do I start both Baldwin and Lockett or sub Lockett for John Brown (Arizona) who is streaky as heck

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Thwomp posted:

It's come up before but I wonder how badly injuries reshaped the fantasy landscape this season. A number of big names got hurt this year (Nelson, Charles, Bell, Eifert, Ingram) along with injuries to up-and-coming players (Lewis among others).

A big reason guys like T. Hightower and D. Williams are huge plays this year is due to the injury bat coming down hard on RBs.
Lol it played a huge roll. The only people left on my championship winning team from the draft were Brandon Marshall and Cam. The last 4 weeks were basically Doug Baldwin Brandon Marshal and Cam vs the world.

I can only think of 1 or 2 running back studs that went wire to wire this year, everyone else is a backup or was splitting time (Delmarco Murray :( ) Add on to the fact that a lot of guys just didn't produce this year and the seemingly tiny gap between all out dominate teams and really really bad ones this year and this is what we get.

I did end up starting both Bills running backs in my champ game and it turned out pretty well.

maniacripper fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Can't wait to activate my "2nd-half Blake Bortles" trap card on these mother fuckers!

• Locked thread