Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEi2lLMCGXU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
That's messed up dude.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AIDS Carrier Eliminated

Soral
May 30, 2009

but you have so much to live for

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
the guy who made that is mad and retarded

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I read the op title in Elmer Fudd's opera voice.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mabels big day posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

That's messed up dude.

im starting here

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

mabels big day posted:

Oh god dammit now I'm doing it too

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

Lmao

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

mabels big day posted:

I did too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mabels big day posted:

The OP: "Let me suck your spear and magic helmet!"

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It got pulled from steam greenlight already :(

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kwill da fwaggot

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mabels big day posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mabels big day posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mabels big day posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As for an apology. Ain't gonna happen. To everyone that got overly offended. Good, thats what we were going for. Just wait for our next game we are working on, its gonna be way more offensive as this one.

this guy is badasss

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

As for an apology. Ain't gonna happen. To everyone that got overly offended. Good, thats what we were going for. Just wait for our next game we are working on, its gonna be way more offensive as this one.

this guy is badasss

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't make this game to attack LGBT people personally, and no I don't hate gays and think they should be treated farily, but I made this game just to piss off those people that are way too overly sensitive, which includes straight people. These people that think if you are even remotely homophobic, you are "hateful" and a "bigot", and do everything they can to destroy you in every vicious way possible.. So I decided to go down a path that most developers are afraid to go down: to piss these people off by making the most overly offensive game possible to these idiots to prove a point. The point being that a crappy made video game would offend people so much.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

this guy is badasss

He's an hero

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I wish he would.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Demonious X of game development

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I didn't make this game to attack LGBT people personally, and no I don't hate gays and think they should be treated farily, but I made this game just to piss off those people that are way too overly sensitive, which includes straight people. These people that think if you are even remotely homophobic, you are "hateful" and a "bigot", and do everything they can to destroy you in every vicious way possible.. So I decided to go down a path that most developers are afraid to go down: to piss these people off by making the most overly offensive game possible to these idiots to prove a point. The point being that a crappy made video game would offend people so much.

I am like, "what are you rebelling against" and he's all, "what have you got"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

this guy is badasss

Good.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

holy jizz

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

"Transgender Kill!"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm Pissed off! I'm friggen Peeved!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

If these guys were any more edgy, I'd cut myself on the corners of the Youtube window.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

brutal+honest

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Slur posted:

If these guys were any more edgy, I'd cut myself on the corners of the Youtube window.

you should do it anyway

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

you should do it anyway

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

/

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

:yikes:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
loving lol

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
does this game have kapture the fag?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Eagerly waiting for Gay Niggers From Outer Space DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

So this is the JFK Reloaded of 2015?

• Locked thread