Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bet you can't tell what I changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

the eyes?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

his underwear

pig slut lisa

irl is good

knickers, sorry

Android Blues

hes not pictured with a pint of relatable beer, which he always is in real life, so john glenn must have photoshopped that out I think, or maybe cropped it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
His teeth are too straight for an englishman

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Android Blues posted:

hes not pictured with a pint of relatable beer, which he always is in real life, so john glenn must have photoshopped that out I think, or maybe cropped it

good guess, but I'm sure it's just out of frame

alnilam

this reminds me i found some really cool nigel farage teeth at the beach I'm going to string them into a (possibly cursed?) necklace

Looke

can you put his eyes and mouth on each of his teeth pls op

i am voting for this hero tomorrow and advise other limeygoons to do the same

Android Blues

im gonna vote for liz savage her website has bad spelling but i feel disenfranchised and powerless so i may as well

Looke

Android Blues

i really like your chuckle brothers avvie by the way, weird toppings guy. barry's my favourite

Android Blues

if yours is paul we can't be friends

Looke

Android Blues posted:

i really like your chuckle brothers avvie by the way, weird toppings guy. barry's my favourite

thanks

and obviously it's barry

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ed Miliband is a goddamn beast

Mapparu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The greatest story ever told

• Locked thread