Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

ScreamingLlama posted:

I've long maintained that Minmatar ships are the fugliest in EVE, and that still holds true. But now that I've flown a Rifter for the first time, I can understand why goons love them so much.

edit: Darth Cookie: Stratios is pretty, but not that crash hot. There are plenty of better ships to go ganking in.

Agreed! And why do all of their ships have to have solar panels on them? Are the Minmatar so poor they can't even afford proper electronics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Black Legion - Refugee

Not going to lie, joined SA best internet content you could pay for... Went back to old BL Mumble cause its lonely in space... took my Cerb out from some shitastic station met with space noobs who spent the better part of an hour arguing over fleet comp rather than getting into a ship shutting the f up and fly, but in the end, lost the cerb had a great time... regrets... none...

Would rather fly shitastic ships, not give a single f about isk effiency or BL politics and take my ship and watch it explode in a beautiful Caldari skirmish then anything else....

All in all, say what we may about BL obvious slope and death but give me a 10-20 good people who want to log in and i'll be happy to take them to the other side

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Ahh, Dog0fWaRR - I'll miss you the most kiddo.

[ 2015.09.14 19:26:39 ] Wyld > eww you did join PL
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:02 ] Dog0fWaRR > Ye
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:10 ] Wyld > do you have to share their comms?
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:17 ] Wyld > and actually hear them speak?
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:31 ] Dog0fWaRR > And you actually made a something awful account and started trash talking your former bros.
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:48 ] Wyld > Whaa? My post was awesome and loving
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:51 ] Dog0fWaRR > http://i.imgur.com/soDnOvr.png
[ 2015.09.14 19:33:55 ] Wyld > we had a great roam
[ 2015.09.14 19:34:16 ] Wyld > i know what it says i wrote it

Good times, good times.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
- TSwift is Eve Approved

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Here's a game..
You - marginally intelligent bipeds
This Puzzle - http://imgur.com/DABE4j8
The answer looks like this: https://plus.google.com/110203573346308723979/posts/BbdiDgwmS7s

I will literally give 2b isk (but honestly you find the answer then I have a Cicada level group for you to join) to the first person who finds the GD url that leads too.. So far hints are it's not a cipher.
And for those that are space rich (woot!, good for you) but still cryptoanalysis is totally a thing.

too long; don't care - its a crypto puzzle, the prize is real money. yeah yeah something something asked you for something.. :)

Wyld fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Oct 14, 2015

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Krakkles posted:

Only try to solve this if you find things like this clever or interesting.

But a little bit you do, don;t you. I mean it's just a puzzle.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Krakkles posted:

The subtext here is that it's not clever or interesting. It's a "puzzle" in the same way "Hey, guess what number I'm thinking" is.

$10 says he isn't going to make good on the $500k, it's all just a clever prank hahahaha oh I'm such a clever author and you didn't solve my cryptoanalytic puzzle no you solved that one but not this one that says just kidding guys.

I mean, whatever floats your boat, but when I see things where you are literally just trying to guess what the guy was thinking when he was reaching for "a super puzzle", I don't find them interesting or clever.

Also, ribs for life, yo.

Well, I mostly agree with you on trying to solve a cryptogram is just a random attempt to determine what people used as the key and that can be a pain. But in this case I will share - cause i know deep down somewhere you really want to play (i joke i know you don't care)

The answer -
ivwteefiyywxi::n/wfczk:pprphsukfwcivu = http://apollyon.keplerfuturistics.com
Reverse progressive rotation
The alphabet starts with ./:abcde....etc
Each letter is one more rotation backwards

h+1, t+2, t+3,p+4

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

DisgracelandUSA posted:

AO was unironically the best MMO ever period.

agreed. I stayed a funcom supporter (The Secret World) even after they had vendor agents that seriously only one person could access so we all had to honor system queue up for. But still if you made the high levels of AO you are pretty much what MMO gods are made of.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
As long as Eve doesn't do what SC is doing. I'm willing to play whatever pretty games they want, cause we have a game... we can shoot each other, and no matter what, no matter how bad it gets we will always be here with each other and that has alot to say about a old MMO. We are one family united by bitter rivalries. One family broken by jump fatigue, but at the end of the thread... We can actually play a game together :) (http://bit.ly/1Ld8xH9)

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

aww you got mad and made a mad emoticon... yer cute

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Glory of Arioch posted:

why do you have to use two queues

you can just not do the thing to feed your main account with SP, it'll be okay :jerry:

I know nobody played Dust, or Rust, or whatever ever the hell the FPS was called, but they had passive SP progression. Besides a huge money sink, there is no logical reason to make RL people pay to progress their alts. That being said, my HUGE (game permitted) breasted alt is nearly able to do some Planetary Interaction stuff. Vids will be made available to all.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

CainFortea posted:

Eve can't do what SC is doing. Eve has already been released.

And so spake the lord, and lo shall it be..

I look upon that other thread with disdain and sadness, for you are the unholy. SC you bring only vile debauchery to this plane Oh lord, baby jesus, may you cleanses the MMOs from our world and brind us unto Caine's eternal light..

amen.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

HENGRY BUNG posted:

man i'm so hyped for these capital changes they will release in three parts over two years and forget about the last part and change their focus to something else.

mmmm, i already bought all the jpegs for that release that i'm totally going to just be happy to white knight it till all that you said just happens.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

orange juche posted:

I would impulse-buy a new Vampire:TM game as soon as it was announced. No regrets.
Same here. I thought the Eve Sandbox in a WoD environment would have been fantastic. The time based skill points would have actually made sense, in that the older you are the more powerful you potentially could be.

And to go the next further steps, playing a Sabbat would have just been fantastic. How many Vampire nerdlings would watch the Masquerade burn just to see Vampires rule a sandbox?

Eve note - someone previously called out the diablerie of SP - i think at least it means someone from CCP actually read the materials they bought.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Dalael posted:

Here we go... Yo mama so fat jokes.

Yo mama so fat her capsule is a Titan.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Demiurge4 posted:

Vyst is at one of those stages in life where you decide to turn poo poo around. He's lost weight and now he's engaged so he deserves mad props and can hopefully keep the streak going.

I'll get there too, tomorrow :smith:

Everyone loses weight when you get engaged... It's after you get married, then both parties (regardless of sex) gain weight, lose their appetite for sex, and the eventual arguing begins... By all means, let's promote continued pain and suffering because we adhere to ancient traditions with little regard to how the species is designed.

But all in all, congrats Vyst. may you be happy for as long as you are.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

causticBeet posted:

Literally 90% of my time since it has been released has been spent in an arty nano/overdrive svipul. poo poo is so much fun.

Post your fit or it never happened.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Waiting at grand central for a delivery can you all just recap yer thoughts.

But also no one seems to have said. Come the the F on, a book with all your stupid in game names!!! I mean seriously. Someone may be contractually obligated to put everyone one of your in game names in print?

This alone is worth all your allowances.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

djent posted:

no way that kickstarter is hitting $150k in 30 days

It's terrible that there's no logical way to defend an award winning author without us turning this into another Burn SC thread. Wish the campaign the best and a whole chapter dedicated to how Awesome Wyld is drunk on comms is going to be so cool.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

ChickenWing posted:

I am still unable to bring myself to eat tofu. Decades of people talking about how awful it is combined with the fact that it looks icky gives me an actual physical aversion to putting it in my mouth.

The other reason not to eat tofu - man boobs (http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects)

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

froody guy posted:

Tell me about how you paied 150 extra bux to shoot badboys playing console games with your goddamn K and M

:frogbon:

Not.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Worldshatter posted:

Oh my god it's so funny and original, I've never seen that image used before.

Yeah, it's totally the best. And it completely served it's meek little purpose diverting the rage about Dust into a fixation on kitten meme.

Mission Accomplished.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Puppetmaster-defense? No one saw that one coming.

:frogout:

I just read page 2 (https://www.somethingawful.com/news/internet-argument-lose/2/). You are right, I am sorry. I'll go back to the whole not talking part.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Frozenpussy posted:

That's what I said when I saw a picture of this EVE guy shirtless.

His chest has a 12 year old's goatee too.

I'd totally follow those pastey white bastards to death. Except for DBRB he plays Zelda and is not bad at it.

*edit - I would have gave more money to the book fund if there was a spot I could have sungg I'm on a Boat! KS with Mittens

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
And in other fun news Eve has officially ended it's support for ISIS.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

scandoslav posted:

Whatever you do just make sure to include this loser.

Daaaaamn, that's just mean right there.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tally posted:

Is it wrong to think trolling CCP with the CSM by getting Gevlon elected would be a hoot?

if you want to vote for someone who truly cares about you, you should vote for me - https://bit.ly/1lY0tT8

I'm running on a platform of alcohol.

A vote for Wyld is a vote for you and me!
https://bit.ly/1lY0tT8

Wyld fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Dec 19, 2015

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Comstar posted:

Awox was the name of the character (in PL?) who made the tactic famous.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101123184759/http://theslayer.evepress.com/2010/11/the-art-of-awoxing.html

It's only an art if you do for a good reason.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Eonwe (is this some Lord of the Rings roleplay name btw?) you have hung around this thread long enough... can I send you a trial request so that when you finally sub to EVE Online I get a free month or whatever? You may fool everyone else but I know the only real reason you are here is because you are interested in playing this lovely game.

I'd like to think Eonwe is here to provide a solid good backing to my political campaign as he is clearly part of the true believers who will stand near or at least Vote Wyld!

And just asking as a concerned politician - should you worry about the backstory on Eonwe's name? Maybe you need to seek something deeper and more fulfilling.

Also Vote Wyld Remember, a vote for Wyld is a vote for you and me!

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Eonwe, you can join up in Pure Blind. We have a nice little foot solider army growing. I've been taking out a very cool group of folks to learn how to mash the F1 button and do other amazingly silly things in space. The more the merrier my friend. Join up and send me a note and we'll bring you into the warm glow of the Imperium Pure Bling.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
My latest post for CSM - this is for all the slavs out there! :)

Товарищи!

На этом форуме есть те, кто попытается заговорить с вами, они попытаются
достать вас проблемами, которые вас не волнуют - они вас соверщенно не знают!
Меня зовут Wyld, и я предлагаю вам кандидата, который прожил белые ночи
Санкт-Петербурга. Я предлагаю вам сильный, пропитый голос в этом море
нерешительности.

Слишком долго сила Славянских игроков оставалась в тени. Я услышал вас! Мы слышим вас!
Я хочу стоять с вами! Я хочу показать более слабым игрокам, что вместе,
под знаменем объедененного, улучшенного Нового Эдема мы можем построить что-то большое и светлое!

Я стою за Объединенный Новый Эдем!

Но самое главное, я хочу что бы вы присоединились ко мне в моем движении
"Алкоголь для Игроков"! Я хочу чтобы вы поддержали меня в этих выборах,
как единственного кандидата, который может обещать пить больше, и гордо стоять
над остальными капиталистическими свиньями. У вас есть большой выбор игроков
на позицию CSM, но хоть один из них играл в алкогольные игры в России?
Товарищи, я прошу вас стоять со мной, пить со мной, и в конце, мы покажем
всем силу настоящего голоса игрока!

Голос за Wyld'а это голос за Вас!

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Glory of Arioch posted:

можно я тут выебу овцу или две?

Um, yes, if you prefer sheep then you shall have as many as you wish... If you prefer man-vodka then you shall also be rewarded with such.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Azuth0667 posted:

What I'm trying to say is next CSM someone reinvent the chairmanship and partner with me to sell vapor titans to dumb pubbies.

I am willing to take this as a part of my CSM Platform!

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's fine. Just not poo poo from goon IRCs. It's a rule that exists for a good reason.

Not IRC - but can I say I am the one candidate that happily says F*** Reddit - F*** it in all of it's hole's - and to let all of you know how much I feel I offer a chatlog totally not on any official channel:

[ 2015.12.31 06:41:51 ] Wyld > but the rest of us say gently caress REDDIT, and ARCHIVE THIS!
[ 2015.12.31 06:44:49 ] Captain StringfellowHawk > SA will make even the worst shitposter on /r/ Cringe at times.

**EDIT - the rest is literally not as funny as I originally thought - redacted for posterity sake

In the end, fair people of New Eden, vote Xenuria, vote Sion, but in the end a vote for Wyld is truly a vote for you and me!

Wyld fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Dec 31, 2015

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
I feel like it's been awhile just to revisit the topic:

Also, please note - a vote for Wyld is a vote for you and me!

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

crew posted:

dank meme bro

thank you, thank you.. when you shop fine memes you have to ask yourself. Who in this big internet shopping mall has the best google-fo... Wyld does... I haz a cat in my pocketz too.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Syndic Thrass posted:

God you suck

-=SLURP=- Well, kids that'll show ya... Now everyone you have like 14 choices ahead of you.. (literally prolly not the 14 choices you thought you had) but ya know screw whitepapers. Get out there and vote yer heart and soul.

(off mic did any notice this douche's pilot has a tread mark for hair and sunglasses)

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Fix Lag posted:

you're the candidate we need and the one CCP deserves

not only true, but join me in my campaign. Basically, just fly through space sperg'ing some poo poo about Wyld for CSM good bad whatever and i'll send you isk.

Think about the future, if we can all just prevent pilots from having skid marks for hair and sunglasses all of eve might be saved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Does this mean there will be Three active Eve threads soon? I just need to prep some jpegs up that I bought off this one dude.

• Locked thread