Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ppl say its good but it seems kinda Games to me nah mean nigga nah mean lol. Jk, im white. anyway, its free for ps+ so i installed it. i will update this thtread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

please don't

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It is good...

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hell yeah... bronze trophy... and i didnt even have to do anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

ppl say its good but it seems kinda Games to me nah mean nigga nah mean lol. Jk, im white. anyway, its free for ps+ so i installed it. i will update this thtread

Lol. I'm white as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's fun Metroid style game with luchadores, good combat, a spicy Latina and hella memes. I enjoyed it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the old dude changed out of his goat disguise but then turned himself into a real goat

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's fun Metroid style game with luchadores, good combat, a spicy Latina and hella memes. I enjoyed it

Guacameme

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
ps+ hell yeah... I didn't like tower of guns last month but this could be good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I heard that if you die in this game you just stand up in the same spot and keep going. If that's true I won't be playing it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I heard that if you die in this game you just stand up in the same spot and keep going. If that's true I won't be playing it.

seems kinda ez but the platforming is nice. well, im only beginning anyway.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if a games too easy theres always stuff u can do to make it harder for yourself.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There are some really hard platforming sections, some of the optional upgrades are pretty tricky to get

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

This isn't true

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's not particularly hard. But that part isn't true

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This isn't true

Good. I will give it a try then.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sadly I've ever beaten guacamelee. I've heard unfinished Swan is neat but idk anything about any of the other games

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

ps+ hell yeah... I didn't like tower of guns last month but this could be good

i'm not sure tower of guns is well-suited to a console

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
1st boss down.. kinda fun.. kinda wanna play bloodborne instead tho. so i will. will play moar of this tomoro probly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's good as hell

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
i played this for like 5 minutes

then i played 2 minutes of unfinished swan

then i played 1 minute of ether

then i played 1 minute of hohokum

then i played 5 minutes of race the sun

then i uninstalled all of these loving lovely games and played bloodborne

and on the shitter today i played murasaki baby for 2 minutes, then uninstalled it

gently caress ps plus

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Skilleddk posted:

and on the shitter today i played murasaki baby for 2 minutes, then uninstalled it

gently caress ps plus

shut up dude

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The speed run is pretty cool if you're into really broken games.

Can't think of an up to date run with good commentary but there might be co op at esa this year.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skilleddk posted:

gently caress ps plus

yea, well, you need it to play online. the free games r nice, even if its just indie stuff.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skilleddk posted:

gently caress ps plus

Thanks. I've been waiting to hear how those games went for you.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
btw, did anyone play aarus awakening from last month. i installed it but havent played it yet.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It has that really lovely impactless combat and sound that's so common in indie games and cell phone games

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Evil Eagle posted:

just cause a game doesn't penalize u for dying doesn't mean it's boring you piece of poo poo!!

ever heard of challenging your own self to land ever more sick combos, instead of jst letting the game tell you whether your winning?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

It has that really lovely impactless combat and sound that's so common in indie games and cell phone games

guac or aarus? if guac then yea... seems like theres a lot of moves... im just mashing square tho.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
using the moves to traverse the platforming sections and stuff is nice tho.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

using the moves to traverse the platforming sections and stuff is nice tho.

Yeah. The later environments make you string together those moves in complicated ways and that's where I had the most fun

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

don't agree with this at all, try throwing enemies around the screen like you're supposed to

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think the part I stopped playing at was this part where you're on a platform outside a giant tree(?) and there's a bunch of vertical platforms to wall jump off of to get to an optional upgrade.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tarranon posted:

just cause a game doesn't penalize u for dying doesn't mean it's boring you piece of poo poo!!

ever heard of challenging your own self to land ever more sick combos, instead of jst letting the game tell you whether your winning?

Yes I do this for most games. I still think not really dying when you die in a game is lame.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
its good, i finished it but i never completed all of the devils challenge levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think its one of the better games ive played in my life TBH.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I just splattered paint all over the unfinished swan and I'm really not sure where to go. Other than that and the apparent lack of check points, I want to like this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

Yeah. The later environments make you string together those moves in complicated ways and that's where I had the most fun

yeah, this made the game for me. I mean I like the luchadore combat but doing the crazy move chains especially for the mask pieces was hell of cool

also the morph ball analogue

• Locked thread