Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I've been playing Beast Busters on my phone for a while now. I've had fun and had no fun with it.

I've had fun because it was like one of those rail-shooter games, except the game only lasts one minute (even less than that) and then you have to wait ten minutes before you can play again. What kept me going was I could get level up, get powerups and upgrade them, but when I did both of those things...I felt overpowered and then the game played way too easy.

Also getting the premium stuff in the game is actually not that hard, you need a thousand or so medals to get all the big items, but by just playing the game for about a month or two (excluding the apps and videos to get free medals), you can get the premium stuff without having to spend any real money (and if you did actually spend money on this game, you just wasted it because that could've gone to better things in life).

Furthermore, it's another one of those zombie games, but this is actually based on a series which dates back a couple of decades, but I didn't feel like looking into it; and the powerups are all the fighters from the King of Fighters series...because it wasn't getting enough love like what Street Fighter is getting all the time.

It's an average game, but I only play it when I just get bored with life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me, I've just been way too busy typing a million words about crap no one could possibly care about in a video game forum.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
No.

• Locked thread