Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, clicking on that link: What the --?! This isn't safe for my work... or my mind! That's what I call some Weird Twitter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

i dont understand why you arent probated on sight here

It's because the mods only read the metal gear thread and the fighting game thread.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody who trolled me into thinking Rainmaker started online tonight can go to hell, because I counter-trolled them by playing Tower Mode for 2 hours instead.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Everybody who trolled me into thinking Rainmaker started online tonight can go to hell, because I counter-trolled them by playing Tower Mode for 2 hours instead.

Trolled into playing a game...? Devious

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

i lov tower mode

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my new favorite thing to do is put suction bombs near where the tower is passing instead of on the tower, and blowing them up that way, because ppl usually jump off if they see a suction bomb on the tower and u can also safely hide depedning where it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatting the opponent and Jumping onto the tower only to realize too late that they left a mine and you explode as you land...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the tower mode loving rules

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the control point mode depends a bit too heavily on how many inkstrikers you have on your team

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

the control point mode depends a bit too heavily on how many inkstrikers you have on your team

not really especially if your team is full of idiots with the inkstrike sub wandering in circles away from the zone inking bits of uninked floor that isn't actually the splat zone,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a lot of literal japanese children and unemployed ppl make bad tactical decisions.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

getting extremely angry at actual 12 year olds helps to make sure I remain sane.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

You can shoot inside the strike as it's happening. It's not laying down ink constantly, so you can stop it from taking over a zone. Bombs explode as soon as they touch it, which made me think shooting does nothing, but it does.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

that's true, because anyone rocking a weapon with inkstrike in splatzones is an absolute loving retard

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the only good supers are kraken, bubbler, and inkzooka. everything else is garbage.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the only thign that comes close to not garbage is bomb rush but thats because its insanely annoying to watch some retard bomb rush with anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kraken and Inkzooka are easily countered. The Echolocator is the best move in the game, more so than ever with Squad battles because you can yell out pre-teen targets for your squad to annihilate.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
after winning 4 matches so far that have ended instantly in a rush through these gaps, I have determined the map needs walls in the highlighted areas for rainmaker

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

In Training posted:

Kraken and Inkzooka are easily countered. The Echolocator is the best move in the game, more so than ever with Squad battles because you can yell out pre-teen targets for your squad to annihilate.

how the gently caress is inkzooka easily countered. thats an instant kill.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

SeXReX posted:

after winning 4 matches so far that have ended instantly in a rush through these gaps, I have determined the map needs walls in the highlighted areas for rainmaker

gently caress off

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

SeXReX posted:

Austrian mook posted:

gently caress off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like killer wail

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

how the gently caress is inkzooka easily countered. thats an instant kill.

high luck stat.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just go around the guy shooting the inkzooka is my tip

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rainmaker on skatepark is really fun

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Whats the best way to play? I like the motion controls but i like playing in bed lying on my back...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the motion controls make it way easier to aim

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell, rainmaker is even better on bigass maps.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Autobots v decepticons for the splatfest?

I hope this ushers in an era of awesome sponsored tie ins

Flinstones vs jetsons next please

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
baja blast vs game fuel

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

baja blast vs game fuel

as if that's even a choice

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
John Cena vs Goku

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

If it's okay I'd like to post my Nintendo id to you: Againwiththeface. Rainmaker is awesome. Imp Zone is awesome. I'm gonna be team soundwave I think.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm glad theres no voice chat in spaltoon becasue i'd start cussing at a japanese school child for not turning around and going up the drat tower wall i painted for him in rainmaker , instead of charging up the ramps and into a roller

mysterious loyall X fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Aug 20, 2015

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm glad theres no voice chat in spaltoon becasue i'd start cussing at a japanese school child for not turning around and going up the drat tower wall i painted for him in rainmaker and charging up the ramps and into a roller

i too would be yelling at children for not playing smart and im glad nintendo prevented me from doing that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm glad theres no voice chat in spaltoon becasue i'd start cussing at a japanese school child for not turning around and going up the drat tower wall i painted for him in rainmaker , instead of charging up the ramps and into a roller

Fellow voiceless Japanese child berater checking in.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

In Training posted:

Fellow voiceless Japanese child berater checking in.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I wasn't a huge fan of the japanese before this game, but after being forced to play a video game online with them for like 3 months, I seriously want every japaense person murdered.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Except for Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of the japanese before this game, but after being forced to play a video game online with them for like 3 months, I seriously want every japaense person murdered.

• Locked thread