Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Aston posted:

I still need to play Fingers as well but scheduling is an issue. I'm around most of this weekend if that helps.

I'm going to drop, I have a weird schedule and it's been making it difficult for me to play with other people that have normal schedules. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Sigma-X posted:

Should be, I'll be on around that time.

Yo I got off work early, I'll be home in 20 mins if you're good then

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
0-2 King takes it. Thopter combo is pretty strong and a mull to 5 in game 2 didn't help :(

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
2-0 vs Sigma-X, that mull was rough and getting stuck on two lands game 1 sucked too.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

wildfire1 posted:

Can't do it on your Saturday, it'd have to be Sunday.

Im on IRC homie

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

always be closing posted:

Im on IRC homie

poo poo, I hosed up the time zones and thought I was meant to be on tomorrow :-( sorry! I'll be on in 25 mins or so as soon as I get home.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

wildfire1 posted:

poo poo, I hosed up the time zones and thought I was meant to be on tomorrow :-( sorry! I'll be on in 25 mins or so as soon as I get home.

Im here chico

I have the wrong decklist on the google document. Here is my list:

http://pastebin.com/bWyHA4dr

4 Thoughtseize
4 Inquisition of Kozilek
4 Wrench Mind
4 Raven's Crime
4 Liliana of the Veil
3 Shrieking Affliction
4 The Rack
4 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Victim of Night
1 Slaughter Pact
2 Pack Rat
15 Swamp
1 Dakmor Salvage
4 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
3 Mutavault

Sideboard: 15
2 Pithing Needle
3 Surgical Extraction
2 Darkblast
1 Pack Rat
2 Bile Blight
1 Syphon Life
3 Nyxathid
1 Shrieking Affliction

e- Lost 1-2 to the wildfire

always be closing fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jun 28, 2015

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Snatched a victory. 2-1 to me.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
instantrunoffvote is now dead.

:siren::siren::siren:FINAL ROUND:siren::siren::siren:

TheKingofSprings v. wildfire1

ChewyLSB v. Jonked

Babylon Astronaut v. alwaysbeclosing

Aston v. Suicidesteve

PhyrexianLibrarian v. Odiv

eSporks v. Lker

Backno v. Sigma-X

You have until the 8th

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'm at GP Lille all this weekend but I should be around all day Monday if that works for you Suicidesteve

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Babylon get at me dog.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Backno my weekend is shot completely but I have friday off from work and can be super accomodating that day because since I forgot I had it off I have nothing happening that day :v:

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
I took it over eSporks 2-1. Despite both our crappy draws in the first 2 games, I just had one of those hands in game 3.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Hi Chewy I am free this weekend or alternatively some time in the evening EST on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not really sure past that because the other manager has a concussion and that kinda throws poo poo out of wack.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Aston posted:

I'm at GP Lille all this weekend but I should be around all day Monday if that works for you Suicidesteve

Uhhhhh what's your schedule like during the week? I start working 4PM-12 Monday-Saturday.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

PhyrexianLibrarian

You ever in IRC? When are you free?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
2-1 against Wildfire1.

gently caress mulls to 5.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

odiv posted:

PhyrexianLibrarian

You ever in IRC? When are you free?

Hey yeah, sorry it's been holiday time up here. I'll be online Saturday during the day and Sunday evening, most likely, and I'll be in IRC whenever I'm ready to go.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

2-1 against Wildfire1.

gently caress mulls to 5.

he has clearly found a way to rig the xmage, I had the same issues in legacy :v:

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS

Sigma-X posted:

Backno my weekend is shot completely but I have friday off from work and can be super accomodating that day because since I forgot I had it off I have nothing happening that day :v:

And I have the opposite problem. I don't have access to my comp today. Can we maybe do something during the week? I am free pretty much any time.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

he has clearly found a way to rig the xmage, I had the same issues in legacy :v:

Not in my favour this time :(

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

suicidesteve posted:

Uhhhhh what's your schedule like during the week? I start working 4PM-12 Monday-Saturday.

I work 9-5 gmt.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Aston posted:

I work 9-5 gmt.

Depending on when the water guys come to replace my meter on Monday I might be able to play around 1-2 EST/6-7 your time. I'm off Sunday so I can probably be pretty open then too.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Backno posted:

And I have the opposite problem. I don't have access to my comp today. Can we maybe do something during the week? I am free pretty much any time.

sure, but I work 10-7 california time.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Hey yeah, sorry it's been holiday time up here. I'll be online Saturday during the day and Sunday evening, most likely, and I'll be in IRC whenever I'm ready to go.

I haven't been super diligent about checking, but I haven't seen you on at all yet. I idle in IRC all the time so just msg me when you're around.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

odiv posted:

I haven't been super diligent about checking, but I haven't seen you on at all yet. I idle in IRC all the time so just msg me when you're around.

Jumping on right now!

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Looks like I just missed you.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
odiv wins 2-0

Meanwhile, I fire XMage directly into the sun.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

What even happened? Let's just replay game 2 and if necessary 3?

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS

Sigma-X posted:

sure, but I work 10-7 california time.

This is fine. I work nights so I will be awake.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

odiv posted:

What even happened? Let's just replay game 2 and if necessary 3?

I brushed against my touchpad, which XMage interpreted as "don't cascace, just leave the spell in exile, no takesies-backsies"

Conclusions: Bloodbraid Elf is a pretty nutty and fun card, but the old strategy of "1-for-1 your opponent until you BBE because your individual cards are all more powerful than theirs" doesn't work anymore. I think it can probably come off the list, at least maybe over the summer. Worst case they just re-ban it right away.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Well that's kind of bullshit. Did you want to play again? Or have you already uninstalled XMage at this point?

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

odiv posted:

Well that's kind of bullshit. Did you want to play again? Or have you already uninstalled XMage at this point?

Nah take the win, I'm not a huge fan of my deck and I've been making really bone-headed play mistakes lately so I think I'm mentally checked out anyways.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Yo I know it's the last round but finish your matches

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
My guy never responded so gently caress it.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

always be closing posted:

My guy never responded so gently caress it.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'm around this weekend.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I lost and I yield to the better player

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Aston posted:

I'm around this weekend.

When?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Well I was around pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday but I didn't see you in #mtgoon

• Locked thread