Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Been 2 weeks since my last. Feeling so good! Almost broke down at work on Thursday but I soldiered on... drat do I miss smoke breaks tho! Think I'll replace them with short walks now that it's nice out :shobon:

How's everyone else doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

First post.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
cigarettes are so expensive

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

cigarettes are so expensive

it was so much easier to smoke before i moved to the Valley

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

weed

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
first cig

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Lol at all these quitters

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

ive never smoked a cigarette. what's it taste like?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

burnt coffee kind of

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
delicious tbh

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
tobacco is wacko

don't smoke, but do do a weed

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

after smoking for 20+ years and failing using the patch the pill and the gum i had decided i was going to die from smoking and i could not stop no matter what i tried , my step father and father died from lung cancer before they were 60 and my mother only was able to quit after she got copd, i tried roll your owns and menthols smoking whatever i hated to try and quit but nothing worked till i tried a vape , i have not had an analog smoke since then, and am still smoke free after 3 months the horrible cough and constant weezing are gone and this is the first year i have not had to make the new years resolution to quit smoking , because i dont smoke anymore tfg and vaping

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

ANML Carnage is my ADV. it tastes exactly like red vines!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i used to spend 50 bucks to smoke 40 a day

now I make $500 an hour smoking huge fat cocks

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 23:14 on May 9, 2015

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

im gonna smoke a cigarette in this thread and u cant tell me to leave

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.

Valeyard posted:

i used to spend 50 bucks to smoke 40 a day

now I make $500 an hour sucking huge fat cocks

same except not at all

a friend came over and passed a joint to me yesterday and now I remember why I loving hate tobacco, poo poo is so gross

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

GoldenTeeth posted:

same except not at all

a friend came over and passed a joint to me yesterday and now I remember why I loving hate tobacco, poo poo is so gross

your friend is pulling a fast one on you joints don't have tobacco in them

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

Squinty Applebottom posted:

your friend is pulling a fast one on you joints don't have tobacco in them

rolling a joint with baccy is very common in the UK, spliffs or w/e

where possible I smoke blunts anyway because flavoured blunt wraps are the GOAT

congrats on quitting btw

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

GoldenTeeth posted:

rolling a joint with baccy is very common in the UK, spliffs or w/e

where possible I smoke blunts anyway because flavoured blunt wraps are the GOAT

imagine if you could get all the fun of flavored blunt wraps 24/7? thats what vaping is my friend, and its the future.

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

imagine if you could get all the fun of flavored blunt wraps 24/7? thats what vaping is my friend, and its the future.

im gonna stick my coil into ur box mod

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

show me your Ohm face

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
i, too, call inhaling strange chemicals marked as "juice", made in china, "fun"

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

gnrk posted:

i, too, call inhaling strange chemicals marked as "juice", made in china, "fun"

well then great news cause this is a safe space to talk about it!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
hey well thread i've been trying to get into smoking weed. i found a girl on ok cupid who says she smokes weed. i sent her a message asking if she could hook me up so we'll see how that goes

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I know how to put a cigarette out on my tongue like some freakshow poo poo

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

hey well thread i've been trying to get into smoking weed. i found a girl on ok cupid who says she smokes weed. i sent her a message asking if she could hook me up so we'll see how that goes

im curious to see how this goes

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

This is an important call. So, shut the fuck up.
Fallen Rib

after smoking for 20+ years and failing using the patch the pill and the gum i had decided i was going to die from smoking and i could not stop no matter what i tried , my step father and father died from lung cancer before they were 60 and my mother only was able to quit after she got copd, i tried roll your owns and menthols smoking whatever i hated to try and quit but nothing worked till i tried a vape , i have not had an analog smoke since then, and am still smoke free after 3 months the horrible cough and constant weezing are gone and this is the first year i have not had to make the new years resolution to quit smoking , because i dont smoke anymore tfg and vaping

same - it's been a month for me now

I was hoping to cough up more gross poo poo from my lungs but it hasn't happened yet :shrug:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sincerely posting in a hamcat thread.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
i never got addicted to tobacco. like i do it when i can but when times get tough and i dont have money i quit smoking. usually i just smoke 1 or 2 in the morning on my way to work and im good. i think the most ive smoked is 6-7 in one daybut thats not typical.

whats weird is im addicted to everything else and desperate to get high at all times but i guess nicotine doesnt get you high so gently caress it lol eat poo poo nicotine cravers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

hope you make a big splash in the weed smoking scene

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

A Pinball Wizard posted:

i never got addicted to tobacco. like i do it when i can but when times get tough and i dont have money i quit smoking. usually i just smoke 1 or 2 in the morning on my way to work and im good. i think the most ive smoked is 6-7 in one daybut thats not typical.

whats weird is im addicted to everything else and desperate to get high at all times but i guess nicotine doesnt get you high so gently caress it lol eat poo poo nicotine cravers

nicotine gets you high as gently caress

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

GoldenTeeth posted:

hope you make a big splash in the weed smoking scene

no i need something i can do every night instead of getting drunk or just continuing to work. not planning on hanging out with or knowing any stoners

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

not planning on hanging out with or knowing any stoners

god forbid

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

SmokaDustbowl posted:

nicotine gets you high as gently caress

nah

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

keep these epic cigaretteposts coming, yosbros

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
2 months here, heh

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

no i need something i can do every night instead of getting drunk or just continuing to work. not planning on hanging out with or knowing any stoners

oh yeah drat that's way better

I swapped from drinking on my own to smoking a year ago because it's less expensive, "kind of" healthier, playing videogames is more fun high than turnt and it's just generally a nicer experience

but stoners and dope lifestylers are usually a total drag to hang out with. the last one I spent any serious amount of time with couldn't shut up about drug laws or her awful hippy friends and it sucked

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i occasionally smoke marijuana and my favorite part of colorado's legalizing weed here is not that it's legal but that now stoners have nothing to whine about

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

sry to any yosposters with a cool piece of gnarly glasswear or a dreamcatcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

GoldenTeeth posted:

oh yeah drat that's way better

I swapped from drinking on my own to smoking a year ago because it's less expensive, "kind of" healthier, playing videogames is more fun high than turnt and it's just generally a nicer experience

but stoners and dope lifestylers are usually a total drag to hang out with. the last one I spent any serious amount of time with couldn't shut up about drug laws or her awful hippy friends and it sucked

the main thing for me is that weed has always been a terrible experience where i get super paranoid but i think if i take it really slowly and start with small hits and acclimate i might be able to get into it

i mean i realize i'm like, desperately self medicating here but i've been on a constantly rotating stream of anti depressants, none of which seem to do anything for me, and i really just need something that makes me not dread coming home at the end of the day

• Locked thread