Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Hail and well met travelers. Me and the YOSPOS boys have been having a long argument, spanning many generations of our chat thread. Anyways, the question is the topic of the OP. Personally, I think it's:

1) Mustard (spicy)
2) Horseradish
3) Not sure about this slot, or the following 100
103) Epic Fail Ketchup (For Children.)

Anyways, I guess to really get to the meat (heh) of this discussion, we need to define a condiment. I didn't go to culinary school, but I did go to Cunnilungus school, AHHA. Nah, but I did go to CUCKinary school. I kid, I didn't do that either, I just like the jokes about that I read in GBS. Anyways, I thought I'd defer to the experts.

Thoughts? Best condiment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
No votes for just normal yellow mustard?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Does Relish count as a condiment? I know it's not really all that exotic like the others ITT but it sure is versatile...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Suspect Bucket posted:

Relish is really just another word for condiment. But I know what you mean! Ah, but there are so many varieties of relish! That's almost like saying, "My favorite condiment is Red". I do love cheapo sweet pickle relish on a dollar all-the-way hot dog though. And red pepper relish is amazing on chicken. Ooh, now there's a way to make them chookyboobs tasty and still healthy.

:psyboom:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nooner posted:

i like ketchup

You're hosed up

• Locked thread