Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

boss says I need to "just post".... what do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

:protarget:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i do my best work under crushing quotas

Miss Psychosis

title posted:

lol

Ace of Baes
synergistically reintegrate core essential tasks into a fluid juxtaposition that incorporates the online social spheres web 2.0 landscape

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
he's just giving you busywork to get you out of his hair, and also to give you a false sense of importance

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
We'll devise the company's strategy over Q2, hire on the best social media marketing consultants, and reorganize some departments to up our efficiency.

You uh... you just post.

treasure bear

POST HARDER

google THIS

I have a confession, sometimes I do productive work when I'm supposed to be posting :ohdear:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I post like I have relations with pretty girls, not really that often and wishing I'd done better

killmeimmafailure

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tebulot posted:

I post like I have relations with pretty girls, not really that often and wishing I'd done better

same

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mapparu

Cumt posted:

POST HARDER

:protarget::protarget::protarget:
3 times the power

joke_explainer

I think we could benefit from automation. A high volume application built through a NLP/NLG application like Quill might help.

side note: dogcrash truther I found one of those actual apps that write stuff for people that you were curious about

Miss Psychosis

[Boss voice] Pal

Miss Psychosis

If a man is calling you Pally and he is a boss then you know you're absolutely hosed.

morning wood

Tebulot posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Miss Psychosis posted:

If a man is calling you Pally and he is a boss then you know you're absolutely hosed.

• Locked thread