Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)

fspades posted:

Finally won Expert mode and won it again with no rewinds for good measure. So far, my favorite characters are Xu and Sharp. Sharp becomes amazing if you stack melee-related augments on him. 7-turn KOs on 2-turn cooldowns? Don't mind if I do.

I had a very nice run where I kept getting tasers, and gave three of them to Sharp. He took a guard out or renewed a KO on pretty much every turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

New stuff:

I just finished the Foundry. Monster took everything in his inventory! He was carrying a lot! Is there any way to get it back?

I'm really liking this so far but that was really frustrating.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

RandallODim posted:

Nope! Had the same thing happen when the bastard stole my EMP I (he was only carrying it in the first place because I looted an EMP III earlier, but still). I'd love it if they just put his stuff in the storage after the mission, though you only have the four spots, so it might not work perfectly.

Even just a warning would have been nice- I actually though this might happen on the first mission and emptied him out, but forgot at the end of the second :(

On the bright side, after starting with Shalem and Draco, I picked up Banks and Xu. This is pretty much my ideal superteam.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

It's possible I was a little bit overprepared.

I actually just hung around shooting guards for a few turns. Shalem is a beast with the aug that lets you kill without triggering heartbeat sensors.

• Locked thread