Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

makes u think about the futility of life doesnt it

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
he's eating stuff out of his beard while watching a DVR'd show of Jeopardy

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
no, he would read the transcript of a jeopardy episode that he scraped with wget and emailed to himself

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Suspicious posted:

scraped with wget

is this vegan, op?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hanging out with alex jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZWKXNo_vA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXY9FL34b6o&t=4412s

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
having sex with a parrot, if it were up to him

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Doc Block posted:

having sex with a consenting adolescent parrot, if it were up to him

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Suspicious posted:

no, he would read the transcript of a jeopardy episode that he scraped with wget and emailed to himself

lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hes helping me out at the moment

thanks RMS, oh yeah dont stop

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
he is under the desk and his rear end is being burnt by the flaming exhaust of my windows desktop machine

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

he might be making a new tinfoil hat after his last one and the ones before it were coated in grease and sweat, letting bill gates and steve jobs soul control his brain to make him use proprietary software

pram
Jun 10, 2001
"i'm not glad hes dead, but.. well heh. i guess i am :grin:"

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Bump for Stallman supremacy

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

He got struck by lightning which fixed his brain like in the john travolta movie so now he uses soap and dresses nice and drives a sports car and he uses the best software for a given task and and he is happy for the first time in his life

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
whackin off! haha

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
hes cool

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
he's probably giving out unwanted tender embraces

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Ken Levine has mentioned that he developed all the principal characters in bioshock as Jews who reacted to the events of the twentieth century within that social framework, and I'm just thinking that stallman is literally that, it can't be overstated how much his anti-surveillance impulse is rooted in a fear of the next holocaust in which shopper discount cards will be used to select people for the camps

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg[

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

that is the proest click on these here forums just fyi

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Gazpacho posted:

Ken Levine has mentioned that he developed all the principal characters in bioshock as Jews who reacted to the events of the twentieth century within that social framework, and I'm just thinking that stallman is literally that, it can't be overstated how much his anti-surveillance impulse is rooted in a fear of the next holocaust in which shopper discount cards will be used to select people for the camps

so Rapture is Israel?

hmm... Rapture, a promised land where the chosen ones, the oppressed few, could live out their lives, only for the actual, as-implemented version to be a murderous catastrophe? where the enlightened chosen ones proved themselves to be as equally capable of oppression and barbarism as their oppressors?

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 18, 2015

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
yah p much

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
if he ever left his keycard at his desk and locked himself out of his MIT office, do you think the campus police would believe him "oh no I'm on this website, I work here!"

edit: why does his website endorse some MD senate election candidate with a link to her policy towards Israel

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Because Richard M Stallmen is a Jew

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

cool

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

noice

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Captain Pike posted:

He got struck by lightning which fixed his brain like in the john travolta movie so now he uses soap and dresses nice and drives a sports car and he uses the best software for a given task and and he is happy for the first time in his life

i dont know why but this post made me think of powder and rms as powder, just with val kilmer playing him

but not like batman val kilmer i mean like fat val kilmer and also powdery

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL that you chose Powder, a movie written and directed by a convicted pedophile. Meanwhile RMS thinks "consensual" pedophilia is A-OK.

Makes u think

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lol.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

drat it feels good to be a gangsta

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
stallman so bulbous when he nudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Doc Block posted:

LOL that you chose Powder, a movie written and directed by a convicted pedophile. Meanwhile RMS thinks "consensual" pedophilia is A-OK.

Makes u think

lol i didnt know this

it kinda explains the movie being creepy & weird in the not cool creepy & weird way

• Locked thread