Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear

let me lay down what i like to call Street Law AKA the Law of the Streets, street law is a way of life, a way of life you live on the streets. a street is a public road in a settlement typically with houses and buildings on one or both sides; it is here where we respect Street Law.

if you dont have natural Street Smarts here's a few basic but critical Street Laws that will stop you becoming just another street victim street statistic. if you cant handle these then stay in school forever because outside you will probably die.

1) Dont mess with signs, traffic lights, the pavement etc
if you mess with the street the street is going to mess with you, respect the street and you will be looked after by the street.

2) Never be seen sitting
sitting is a sign of weakness, don't let these streets see you weak, lying down is a big no-no a real idiot move.

3) Respect
e.g. without crossings we would be trapped on one block forever, im thankful for crossings and so should you. leaning is okay.

4) 3 points of contact with the street at all times
if you allow yourself to become disconnected from te street you'll soon be dead, deserved imho

5) don't not step on the cracks for more than 4 or 5 steps
if the streets see you do this they will think you are avoiding the cracks and they will turn on you, dont step on more cracks they will notice this too

if you have any other suggestions for more Laws of the Street aka Street Law please post them.

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 23:24 on May 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Always be polite and don't start poo poo you don't have to.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Be awesome to each other.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i can get down w this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

treasure bear

if you're ont he street and you feel a coming street surge hold onto the nearest building, close your eyes and say the street prayer

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think ive broken the street law

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dogcrash truther
1) Don't gently caress the street.

2) Don't. Don't gently caress it.

3) If you gently caress the street, don't talk about it.

4) You can tell your friends.

5) It's ok to gently caress the street.

treasure bear

this is pretty advanced street law becuaes while it is okay to gently caress the street it is also not okay and many cant tell the difference

treasure bear

my friend is a attorney at street law, for me its just a hobby and a way of life, street law life

problematic hug

deputize me cheif. i'm ready...

problematic hug

...tia

treasure bear

if your going to do graffiti on the street learn fading and respect copyright

dogcrash truther
I'm a street juror. I say whether you committed street crimes.

problematic hug

cumts regime of street justice employs only loose cannon cops, but he gets results, damnit

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm a street citizen, i respect the street laws and the street respects my personal boundaries

Mapparu

I'm reading this sitting down on a bus stop and I look at my feet while stepping on a crack. How can redeem myself?

treasure bear

Mapparu posted:

I'm reading this sitting down on a bus stop and I look at my feet while stepping on a crack. How can redeem myself?

oh boy

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

let me lay down what i like to call Street Law AKA the Law of the Streets, street law is a way of life, a way of life you live on the streets. a street is a public road in a settlement typically with houses and buildings on one or both sides; it is here where we respect Street Law.

if you dont have natural Street Smarts here's a few basic but critical Street Laws that will stop you becoming just another street victim street statistic. if you cant handle these then stay in school forever because outside you will probably die.

1) Dont mess with signs, traffic lights, the pavement etc
if you mess with the street the street is going to mess with you, respect the street and you will be looked after by the street.

2) Never be seen sitting
sitting is a sign of weakness, don't let these streets see you weak, lying down is a big no-no a real idiot move.

3) Respect
e.g. without crossings we would be trapped on one block forever, im thankful for crossings and so should you. leaning is okay.

4) 3 points of contact with the street at all times
if you allow yourself to become disconnected from te street you'll soon be dead, deserved imho

5) don't not step on the cracks for more than 4 or 5 steps
if the streets see you do this they will think you are avoiding the cracks and they will turn on you, dont step on more cracks they will notice this too

if you have any other suggestions for more Laws of the Street aka Street Law please post them.

lol

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
streets tend to find noises soothing so be sure to talk loudly into your cellphone at all times especially when standing still amongst other streeters

people using the street are called streeters

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
If you offend the street, go out of your way to walk in the uneven parts, like bumps and potholes. The street will understand everyone makes mistakes, and it'll appreciate the gesture. Just don't push it, buddy.

Grass growing out of the street is NOT OKAY to eat, avert your eyes and don't talk about it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
but make sure not to yell at the street because that can make it self conscious

treasure bear

the street is alive, it's like a living breathing organism with a beating heart but not actually alive because that would be wierd

bacalou

stick gum on the street, you get beat

stick gum in the trash, you get cash

stick gum on me? you'll see...

treasure bear

can't respect street law? you better step off, punk.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
if you find chicken, steak, etc. on the street, DON'T eat it!

there was a saying back in my home town, "don't eat street meat dumb rear end"

that's what they told me when i ate it at least...

treasure bear

you should step off the sidewalk into maybe a park or wooded area or the sea which is not the streets if you've going to be a drat Street Fool

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
don't touch the street in its bathing suit area

cuntman.net

if you talk to the street and it doesnt talk back dont worry its just exercising its right to remain silent

tao of lmao

bicyclists are the enemy

tao of lmao

bicyclists respect no law, least of all Street Law

drilldo squirt

The first two times you break street law you get street probation where everyone makes cracks about your mother.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Snitches get beaten until they are in need of stitches, however.

----------------

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
street law, aka-47

zidane13

by Smythe
beware, for smart mouthed bebop bitches walk the street.

----------------

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

1) Don't gently caress the street.

2) Don't. Don't gently caress it.

3) If you gently caress the street, don't talk about it.

4) You can tell your friends.

5) It's ok to gently caress the street.

zidane13

by Smythe
the street needs law because the street is life, and life is a sacred law, therefore we must have street law.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I don't believe it is ok to gently caress the street, it seems like a good way to get a dirty penis or vagina.

----------------

zidane13

by Smythe
agyrophilia is what its called

are you agyrophobic?

----------------

drilldo squirt

What I need is some ladies with some drilldophilia.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

zidane13 posted:

agyrophilia is what its called

are you agyrophobic?

Na girl, I'm on that mac and cheese diet.

----------------

• Locked thread