Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Don't like way game looks? Don't buy game. I pre-order game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

mrfishstick posted:

I'm literally shaking over how sharp the grass is

I cut myself on it

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

iuvian posted:

I really hope they patch in higher quality foliage and draw distance that doesn't look like something from Oblivion.

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra 1440p (19) by Philipp Reuther, on Flickr

I know that people don't remember graphics quite right in their heads, but they aren't really comparable.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I work near the developer that made Umbra which I guess is an engine that Witcher 3 uses or something? Anyways they've had a really great looking Witcher 3 screenshot poster right in their entryway that probably has even better looking graphics than some of the early marketing. There is clearly some secret conspiracy to keep the best looking Witcher 3 from us and only in the hands of the In-Club developers. I can give you feral goons the address if you want to go ransack the place and steal their super copies of Witcher 3.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Kawabata posted:

well we'd really like that address but the real question here is will CDPR let you take a break from your cheerleader job

I hear they can be pretty strict

I actually have today and tomorrow off! I'm surprised that Steam says that I can play the game in 4 hours. Are they lying?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
^^ I'm jealous I have a 670 and everything at low.

Anyone freezing at the first cutscene after you fight the ghouls? I can't get past there because the cutscene just seems to freeze up I can hear sound and nothing else.

Doorknob Slobber fucked around with this message at 02:01 on May 19, 2015

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
This game is so well put together. I'm just getting to meeting Triss, and wow some of the quest lines are AMAZING.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I can't believe I'm 43 hours into this game and haven't left the second area and the map is still full of poo poo to do.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Man they just can't stop releasing free dlc. This is how DLC should be done.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Sexed up female characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
thats a big patch