Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Shut up you entitled babies your opinions are absolutely irrelevant. I know you feel like the video game industry owes you something because you've ruined your own life for it, but guess what, nobody owes you poo poo. You are either consuming a product or not consuming it, there is no discussion to be had there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lovely Wizard posted:

This post could be posted in literally any thread in games

Indeed.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I went and finished the finale of the Witcher 2 finally, and spared everybody I could, although I guess i wasn't really sparing Sile because it seemed like the right thing to do, especially in lieu of the massive amount of violence that you have no hand in. I had no idea that you ran into Aryan again at the beginning of the game with the opportunity to rescue him or that Anais could go to someone besides Ravodid. Someone posted a tattoo Roches path save that was almost exactly what I wanted the outcome to be, although they killed the dragon, so i was wondering if someone has a Roche save with the tattoo and everyone alive.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Infinity Gaia posted:

Man I totally blame this title for this situation. Anyways I beat the game, both savefiles uploaded in same thing because I'm lazy. 283 is alive Letho, 285 is dead Letho. Other decisions:

TATTOO REMAINS ON :siren:
Roche path.
Let Roche kill Henselt because gently caress that guy.
Spared everyone else that could be spared.
Did every sidequest, spared all trolls.
Saved Anais, gave her to Radovid (Metagaming. I think this option will have the most potentially interesting outcome in Witcher 3, but it's just a guess).

Here: https://mega.co.nz/#!3phlhbKb!0Xvb8t2tQHcj7zi99Z0FEPX5GK_GN4kc5VzdSroc7aU

Perfect man thanks a bunch for uploading.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Roshnak posted:

So I watched the first couple minutes of that video and it turns out they were talking about a toning down sharpen filter on the grass.

Here you go Utnayan, I fixed it for you:

Holy poo poo I finally understand.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao at anybody still reading that loons posts.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope the industry dies tomorrow so I dont have to read anymore of your loving posts weirdo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Innerguard posted:

How the gently caress? Initially, the game ran at 60fps on high settings.

Now it barely tops 40. Same game region.

Sounds like your copy has been downgraded.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

So should I clear out all the sidequests before I go face the Griffin? Or is there a specific prompt to leave the area when the time comes?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

What do you do with the Temerian Special Forces Insignias?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game was running like a dream until the latest patch. I mean, im getting better FPS and poo poo since the patch but I wasnt crashing ever until the update

One thing thats really cool about this game though is the full CPU core optimization. Ive got an FX-8350 8 core because its the highest upgrade I found that my mobo could support, and this game utilizes the hardware beautifully.

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 09:39 on May 23, 2015

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Baron gwent question: He just left with Anna to go find a healer and I hadn't beaten him at gwent yet. I think I searched the whole room and didn't find the gwent card. Does he come back, or am I hosed?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

RatHat posted:

You're hosed.

That's stupid, so I don't get rewarded for doing the right thing, but i would've if I hosed up?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Count Reuven's Treasure question

I finished the quest and went back and did it again the other way, but Dijkstras reaction was the same when I slaughtered everyone and when I went along with Triss's plan. Do I have to go along with the plan, letting Triss be tortured, and ask about the treasure instead of Dandelion for the best outcome?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dandywalken posted:

Leshen are the coolest enemy monster, and IDK why. The little "Here I go walking behind a tree - OH WAIT, I EMERGE FROM THIS ONE ;)" thing seems pretty cool.

Their design is so good, everything about them is completely unsettling. It was really cool in that one quest, where If you decide to perform the ritual instead of killing the forest spirit, you see it staring at you from behind for a split second before the cutscene ends. That quest in general was really well written, I ended up not killing the young guys even though I wanted to because the only reason I performed the ritual instead of hunting the beast was so the lady could be spared, so killing her lover seemed stupid. No real "right" way to complete that quest.

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jul 30, 2015

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Palpek posted:

Jesus loving christ game - a random side quest on a tiny Skellige island with no question mark or boat marker or anything really, just an island like many other empty islands...but with a corpse that starts a quest that takes me back to Velen. Ok, the island had a lonely tree that made me curious but still CD Projekt, you crazy?

Once you've been to Skellige once its just fast-travel though. I like the quests where you have to switch areas because you can rack a couple up, travel over and take care of them, find some that bring you back to the other area, and repeat.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

So in Skellige, I was asked by Lugos to help his son at the Cave of Dreams, which I didn't get around to before Blueboy Lugos was eaten by Were-Bears. The quest hasn't failed though, there's just no objective marker for it. Is it just glitched out?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Why does Axii puppet just not work sometimes, does it roll a dice just for a chance at it? I'm not talking about specific enemies either, I mean I can be in a fight with a bunch of under-leveled bandits and be holding down the trigger and still only stunning guys.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I've got like a 112% buff on all my signs too.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Snak posted:

two Cat School Witchers, one who sounded okay and then got horribly tortured,

That guy turned on everybody in his party and demanded the loot while they were still deep in a cave.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fishstick posted:

Right now I'm basically just cheesing the AI with the second foltest leader's ability that acts as a clear weather, but it's loving me on the Oxenfurt innkeeper whose leader ability is literally "your leader ability cant be used"

Edit:

Maybe not the best time

What armor is that?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ruggington posted:

I'm very tempted to respec out of side effects just because of how god damned obnoxious Cat is

get that white honey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Theres a mod that makes the crossbow do a ton of damage with each bolt so it oneshots a lot of small enemies