Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Where the heck is there snow? It's nearly shorts and t shirt weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
NW iowa SW Minnesota SE South Dakota is all slated to get hosed with snow

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

West Texas is about to get slammed too.

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
1 year old shot in the head. Merry Christmas

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

deratomicdog posted:

1 year old shot in the head. Merry Christmas

:sadwave:

Thanks sucks dude. Wow.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
gently caress I love my job.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Teflon Don posted:

gently caress I love my job.

private security at planned parenthood sounds like one of those imaginary worst-case-scenario gigs that John Mclane's boss would threaten him with.

"You'd better get your act together Mclane or I'll have you working private security at planned parenthood :argh:"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Actually I'm getting hooked up with free Glock mags and coffee+donuts every day so basically you're dumb.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Mods rename him to Teflon Blart

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Cop gay. So What posted:

Mods rename him to Teflon Blart

Whatever I'm just glad I don't have a wife who reads my posts.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:supaburn:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Paul Blart, abortion cop

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

Paul Blart, abortion cop

poo poo, son

In "the shittiest city in Alberta" news, a Red Deer man raped a woman, tried to kill a man who came to her defence, stole a front end loader and did a low-rent killdozer impression until some poor Mountie had to fatally shoot the rear end in a top hat to stop him. On Christmas Day.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Last two ambien down the gullet, this week is going to loving suck.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Want a free Masters degree from the Naval Postgraduate School?

https://www.chds.us/c/academic-programs/masters-degree-program

They pay for everything and with per diem, you could actually make money. Their big thing is critical thinking and analysis versus a bunch of dumb emergency planning and CJ crap.

No Whips allowed.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

The competition for that one is almost as bad as the Harvard scholarship.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Too bad my agency would have to pay for the extras because they won't (local yokel) ... I'd be all over that.

I'd wager you have to be a special federal snowflake to get picked.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Untagged posted:

Too bad my agency would have to pay for the extras because they won't (local yokel) ... I'd be all over that.

I'd wager you have to be a special federal snowflake to get picked.

Nope, it's free for all state, local, tribal and DHS. Non DHS feds have to have their agency pay. My class is 2/3 non fed. There is nothing for your agency to pay other than agree for you to have the time to travel and work.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Nah they'd bitch about mileage, cruiser gas, and per diem as required by the HR policy. Oh we're getting all this great training, lodging, and expenses for free??? Let's deny the request because we don't feel like paying $27 bucks a day for meals per diem.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

poo poo, son

In "the shittiest city in Alberta" news, a Red Deer man raped a woman, tried to kill a man who came to her defence, stole a front end loader and did a low-rent killdozer impression until some poor Mountie had to fatally shoot the rear end in a top hat to stop him. On Christmas Day.

This never happened on Due South. It's been a long time since I watched that documentary but I'm pretty sure the Mountie didn't even carry a gun. He just rode about on a Moose and was polite to people.

Also 'Red Deer man' sounds like some sort of animal/human mutant. Canada sounds scary. I'm going to change my Banff skiing plans and go to Baltimore instead.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
you live within like 500 miles of prime european skiing and you choose to go to fuckin canada? Make sure you stop by detroit on your way to baltimore to truly experience the decline of american civilization.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Thanks to global warming the skiing in Europe is really hit or miss and the best resorts are so expensive it's cheaper to get a business class flight to Calgary and ski there. Also Europe is full of Europeans and the Canucks are nicer. (Norway was good, to be fair, but it's so expensive if you want to get shitfaced.)

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
with your skin tone Baltimore is probably still safer than red deer

Branis posted:

you live within like 500 miles of prime european skiing and you choose to go to fuckin canada? Make sure you stop by detroit on your way to baltimore to truly experience the decline of american civilization.

lol European skiing

Canadian Rockies > everything actually I loved the alps but holy loving $$$$$$$$$

Plus we're more fun to drink with and our women are hot and loose

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

our women are hot and loose

Quoted for truth. They need the body heat to avoid freezing to death in the arctic Canadian winters.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Colorado has skiing and weed.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I dated a girl who was a no-poo poo professional skier, she had been all over skiing wit her family who owned a few ski shops. She always claimed the best skiing in the world was in Canada and Montana, but the best lodges were in the Alps. She also claimed that New Zealand's was pretty lovely for the trouble/cost and really just for "those hobbit loving retards who want to be special on MySpace"

It was a while back

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I dated a Canadian girl for a while, turned out she took a lot of drugs and when in Canada her 2 brothers made her drunk drive to the shop to buy more booze because she didn't have a driving license to lose and they did.....she hit a Police car on the way.
Apparently this all somehow got sorted without her getting a criminal record?!
She also had a massive tattoo of Freddie Mercury on her side....

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

and you let her go you shitheel

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I dated a Canadian girl for a while, turned out she took a lot of drugs and when in Canada her 2 brothers made her drunk drive to the shop to buy more booze because she didn't have a driving license to lose and they did.....she hit a Police car on the way.
Apparently this all somehow got sorted without her getting a criminal record?!

So you're saying you aren't the only cop she's hosed.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Found an image of her

The problem was every time we went out she'd do something crazy like when we went bowling she'd do a shot every time she didn't get a strike (every frame) and I'd literally have to carry her out, or she'd cancel on me because she got so hosed up the night before she was still in bed.

I still stay in touch in case of a drought but a booty call always ends with some mind-numbingly stupid incident like her mate turning up to 'watch' or something dumb like that

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Found an image of her

The problem was every time we went out she'd do something crazy like when we went bowling she'd do a shot every time she didn't get a strike (every frame) and I'd literally have to carry her out, or she'd cancel on me because she got so hosed up the night before she was still in bed.

I still stay in touch in case of a drought but a booty call always ends with some mind-numbingly stupid incident like her mate turning up to 'watch' or something dumb like that

Bernie my man, you really need to post more

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Would.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

^^^ the one on the left or right?

Drunk chicks suck. Sorry for your troubles.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 28, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cop gay. So What posted:

^^^ the one on the left or right?

I assumed he meant both.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

I assumed he meant both.

Ah, a classic slagcheek. :quagmire:

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

always ends with some mind-numbingly stupid incident like her mate turning up to 'watch' or something dumb like that

just think a moment about what you wrote there and what was really going on

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I know what was going on, but her mate was rotten and even with the 'buy one get one free' dynamic it wasn't worth it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

On call Friday-Sunday

3 days
3 deaths
3 shootings
3 burglaries
3 arrests

36 hours OT :shepface:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

On call Friday-Sunday

3 days
3 deaths
3 shootings
3 burglaries
3 arrests

36 hours OT :shepface:

Aside from the burglaries, that sounds like a good loving weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Today I learned that there are Karen people in Minnesota, and that the language line has a Karen translator who doesn't speak very good english.

• Locked thread