Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

#wellactually I said I was against a national police force, but national standards would be a good thing.

Cmdr. Strawman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I just want smaller government. By eliminating cities and counties as political entities

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A shitton of the bikers battling down in waco are Mexican as well.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Maybe we'll get biker gang murders in sturgis again. About time the rally got interesting.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Branis posted:

I just want smaller government. By eliminating cities and counties as political entities

Chicago and NYC would no longer exist. This is madness...

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

There should be national standards but not a national police force. :can:

VA DCJS FOR ALL!!!

Edit: Serious post, which state has the toughest accreditation?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

JayKay posted:

Puerto Rico

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Hawaii.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

JayKay posted:

Whatever that hotel that GFM worked for is.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

a whole bunch of posts

:nallears:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Branis posted:

Maybe we'll get biker gang murders in sturgis again. About time the rally got interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaRuugE1R74

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

You two are the cutest couple. :glomp:.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
There are 2 kinds of bikers. The ones that run around playing Sons of Anarchy dress up and the others are total loving scumbag methhead coward shitlords.

This happened a few years back about a mile from my house when some dipshit tried to open a Hells Angel chapter in Texas

http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2006-05-19/366344/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Vehicle pursuit ended in a crash & foot chase today. Hadn't had to opportunity to chase a dude down in quite a while now, :feelsgood:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Reign Of Pain posted:

There are 2 kinds of bikers. The ones that run around playing Sons of Anarchy dress up and the others are total loving scumbag methhead coward shitlords.

This happened a few years back about a mile from my house when some dipshit tried to open a Hells Angel chapter in Texas

http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2006-05-19/366344/

Haha, Jesus. The guy was rolling around the Bandidos homeland in homemade HA colors? That's past ballsy into just plain crazy.

Sounds like the guy up here who bought a Rebels cut online and started wearing it around.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

DrakeriderCa posted:

Haha, Jesus. The guy was rolling around the Bandidos homeland in homemade HA colors? That's past ballsy into just plain crazy.

Sounds like the guy up here who bought a Rebels cut online and started wearing it around.

The best part is it very well could have been a HA that did it to avoid a war.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Oops

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/05/19/three-waco-bikers-mistakenly-released.html

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I don't know why but I had this dumb assumption that the days of violent methhead bikers were long gone, and that all that was left were old farts and wannabes. Shows what I know with the Waco shootout and never having watched sons of anarchy I guess :shrug:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Mike-o posted:

I don't know why but I had this dumb assumption that the days of violent methhead bikers were long gone, and that all that was left were old farts and wannabes. Shows what I know with the Waco shootout and never having watched sons of anarchy I guess :shrug:

Combat vets need something to do when the war is over.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mike-o posted:

It was really a pretty wholesome and old-fashioned kind of mass-casualty event. Biker slaughter at a bikini restaurant?

Compared to someone painting their hair orange and shooting up a movie theater, or joining ISIS or something, as kids do these days.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Good old american fun with white men shooting at each other. True traditional values and sadly falling out of fashion

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
This is probably what happened. Nothing I've read about this clusterfuck makes more sense that this.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/05/18/biker_gang_battles_former_informant_charles_falco_on_territorial_disputes.html

Basically, the dirty upstart Cossacks(est. 1969) started wearing a "Texas" rocker and the Bandidos(est. 1966) didn't like it. Both sides jumped other individual members as they're loving pussies and it escalated into the horseshit that happened in that dump aka Waco.

gently caress those god damned shitheels that are saying the bikers got preferential treatment over the people in Ferguson and Baltishitmore. gently caress em in the rear end until the room stinks and they bleed to death.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Reign Of Pain posted:

gently caress those god damned shitheels that are saying the bikers got preferential treatment over the people in Ferguson and Baltishitmore. gently caress em in the rear end until the room stinks and they bleed to death.

Not setting fire to things, looting stores, and not battling the cops definitely gets you preferential treatment. Also, only murdering other criminals.

I also hear that shoplifting gets preferential treatment over armed robbery. Obviously our biased system at work.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Kiryen posted:

Not setting fire to things, looting stores, and not battling the cops definitely gets you preferential treatment. Also, only murdering other criminals.

I also hear that shoplifting gets preferential treatment over armed robbery. Obviously our biased system at work.

Pretty sure they did some cop battlin'

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I'm betting that a majority of the people shot in waco were shot by police.

N4I laying down the sick burns.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Going by that picture of the bikers standing around, the police clearly gave them preferential treatment.

*police standing around with guns -- any bikers make any sudden moves they get shot*

*dead bikers sprawled out on the pavement full of bullet holes inflicted by police*

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Everybody worried about white motorcycle gangs when the worst gang in america is on wall street and represents goldman sachs on their jackets.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Uhm everyone knows the police are the biggest gang in America.

*flips leather jacket collar and flicks cigarette butt*

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

whip irl

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Whip Slagcheek posted:

That's why surplus camo gets people so upset when the police wear it. You're not supposed to show your colors.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Police Motorcycle Gangs...

1%'s.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Welp, in case anyone cared the Vonderrit Myers shooting report came out. Nothing we didn't expect. Bunch of witnesses corroborating the officers version of events. Attorneys for Myers family claim they have multiple witnesses that can debunk the held theory, but refuse to allow them to be interviewed by the prosecution or even identify them. Three acquaintances with Myers on the night of the shooting refuse to cooperate with prosecutors.

Full report here: http://fox2now.com/2015/05/18/read-the-complete-report-of-the-police-shooting-of-vonderrit-myers/

Pretty solid read, seems like they did a thorough investigation.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Welp, in case anyone cared the Vonderrit Myers shooting report came out.

It must've not fit the Obama/Holder/Sharpton/media narrative because I haven't heard anything about this.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

It must've not fit the Obama/Holder/Sharpton/media narrative because I haven't heard anything about this.

There were apparently protests in St. Louis today when they officially announced no charges. :shrug:

If you twitter search #vonderritmyers you can find a bunch of people that can't read, so that's fun.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I'm reading some articles on it now, I am legit surprised I haven't heard about this case.

Edit: anyone see that video of the supposed Washington Heights/NYPD police trying to question a 14 year old girl and being brow beaten by some upstanding community members while being video recorded by a "cop watch patrol unit" lmfao.

I can't find any legitimate credible news sources so here is a poo poo link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085739/Cops-Washington-Heights-stopped-arresting-14-year-old-girl-video.html

The Shep fucked around with this message at 06:21 on May 20, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

^^
I had some doofus in a fedora start filming one of my traffic stops a couple weeks ago. Shouted to the driver some poo poo about knowing his rights and how he "had his back" The driver and I started laughing at the guy when I walked back with his license.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I'm reading some articles on it now, I am legit surprised I haven't heard about this case.

It was a story for, like, a week. Once everyone realized the guy shot at the cop first, everybody stopped caring. It only popped back up again because they closed the investigation this week.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

^^
I had some doofus in a fedora start filming one of my traffic stops a couple weeks ago. Shouted to the driver some poo poo about knowing his rights

I didn't know sedanchair hung around DC.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I didn't know sedanchair hung around DC.

But I thought SedanChair was bla- :aaaaa:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

THE MALE COPS HAD NO RIGHT TO TOUCH THESE FEMALES.

Do people really think guy cops can't touch chicks or something? I hear that poo poo all the time and I have no idea where it came from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Untagged posted:

THE MALE COPS HAD NO RIGHT TO TOUCH THESE FEMALES.

Do people really think guy cops can't touch chicks or something? I hear that poo poo all the time and I have no idea where it came from.

Yeah I get that a lot when I arrest females. I mean if our one female officer is working I'm happy to call her over if she's not busy but otherwise you gon' get man handled.

• Locked thread