Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

None of you can talk, American pizza is poo poo and "Crawdad" are just how Langoustine sounds if you have a serious soft palate deformity caused by your cousin also being your mother.

I will, however, concede that your BBQ is superior.

like theres good food in soggy ol england

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tell a scotsman that glasgow is british and count how many microseconds pass before he glasses you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whale Cancer posted:

Deep dish pizza is superior. Give me a pizza I can eat with a dork any day over fold in half and eat poo poo.

Also Cajun food owns bones.

you can eat a pizza off my dork you little slut

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
new york style is loving nasty cuz its a soggy mess with cheese grease all over and gently caress eating that cheese and tomato soup abomination from chitown

just eat chain pizza like a normal god fearing american

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
best thing about cities is they ensure a good roi on all those nukes when the balloon goes up

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

is that an mexicanhungarian flag patch above his badge?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Our lower-tier drug dealer car of choice has shifted from "5yr old Audi" to "5yr old Infiniti G series"

im not a drug dealer i promise :ohdear:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I like pulling over someone for an equipment violation on their used BMW/Mercedes/Land Rover/luxury car of choice and seeing that every single warning light and error message is going off on the dash.

this is why you dont own german cars that are out of factory warranty

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ok, now which one of you was this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

ps pro as gently caress combat roll at 5 seconds

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
wearing gun manufacturer branding out in public is weird and douchey

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that aint poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9EO6HTYmZ4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

when I used to shave my head someone told me I looked like butterbean. I'm not proud of that.

ouch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
do you have access to a crowbar? then congrats you can open your lovely gun cabinet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NZjRSdpcc

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i have a gun you can seize big boy

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
if youre changing sheps name then i demand you change hekks name from whatever nostalgia4dumbshit it is now to gunny human being

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gently caress that pack it full of tannerite and blow that bitch the gently caress up at the range

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

That look you get from everyone at the station when you bring in a juvenile arrest for minor possessing tobacco...

youre doing gods work my friend

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cop gay. So What posted:

The guy that thinks he will earn all the respect of the rookies by being an rear end in a top hat but just ends up going the rest of his career being hated by everyone for being an rear end in a top hat.

you might be right but you still gotta clean the car you boot bitch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Does this person of transgender have a vagina or a penis or a penis sliced open and inverted into a makeshift vagina? Cause I hooked up with a chick once who had shaved her head like that and she was a freak 10/10 would bang again.

why not both

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

unless your in a bulk phase then you could squeeze in 3 or 4 in 12 hours.

unfortunately for you you forgot to go to the cutting phase

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

Burn the constitution and start from scratch. Full communism but with the inclusion of free machine guns for every american at a rate of 1 machine gun per year.

if this was an actual tenant of communism then id say sign me up tovarich

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Edwardian posted:

USCIS in Philly is looking to hire two fraud detection/national security (FDNS) investigators in the next three or four months...

who the gently caress wants to live in philly?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

look at the greasy poo poo you could get away with

this = job satisfaction

turn that bun into a top knot for ultimate douche chills

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cop gay. So What posted:

Just imagine all of my posting you missed out on during those 6 hours.

It's the principle of the thing anyways. If we can't shitpost in our own lounge thread then are we really free men, I ask of you.

whip probated me a bunch for drunk thread posts but i somehow managed to carry on and not turn into a whiny bitch about it. arent you suppose to be a tough copman?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
are there any sherriffs that have run a successful election campaign on pro crime and anti leo agenda?!?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Is anyone complaining about David Sweat being shot in the back/unarmed yet?

white people dont care when a cop shoots our worthless thugs so no

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

yeah but you have to live in russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQLDvBCBxto

everything about this is beautiful

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GunForumMeme posted:

Honestly three days a week is too much time off.

:stare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Actual cannibal, Shia Labeouf.

cannibalize my balls bitch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

he doesnt do petit hors d'oeuvres

sorry i dont speak french bullshit

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i wouldve set up a gpmg in an enfilade position and gone to town personally

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

I think that style of crowd control went out of favor for the british during the boer war.

just a sad situation all around then really

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Branis posted:

Npr is just subversive right wing poo poo masquerading as progressive to get the coffee shop hipsters to agree that hating poor working class rednecks is ok.

uh its loving leftist for amerikkka ok tovarich?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I've written 1 ticket in the last 6 years. That guy pissed me off something fierce.

tell me the story :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'm going down the highway and this guy pulls out in front of me from a cross street to my right. He rolls through the stop sign (which I could give a gently caress about) and he's turning left which would put him in the opposing lane from me. That's perfectly fine as he's got plenty of time to get over there and get out of my way. But when he finally looks over in my direction and sees me instead of continuing to his lane he panics and hits the brakes. Stopping right in front of me. I'm doing like 50 in a 35 as it is and this guy just plants himself in front of me with only the driver side door of his Subaru to protect himself from the 3 ton crime scene van.

There's no shoulder, just a ditch, and in hindsight I could have swerved to the left ok but didn't. What I did do was brake. Hard. Which threw all the equipment in that horrid van (expensive loving cameras, huge gently caress off lights, fingerprint kits full of precariously sealed black powder, tyvek suits, rubber boots, metal detectors, etc etc) flying forward, directly it seems, at the back of my head and also windshield.

We stock dental stone in that major scene unit, it's white powder that hardens when mixed with water. Dentists use it to make molds for braces and poo poo, we use it to make molds of shoe prints and poo poo. I took a ziplock bag of dental stone to the dome which erupted all the gently caress over me, probably because the last rear end in a top hat to use it didn't seal the bag. I looked like Tony Montana covered in cocaine and I was almost as pissed. Oh, and a can of spray paint hit the windshield and left a huge crack.

So anyway I wrote that guy a ticket.

shouldve given him some sticktime imho

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Picture of beanie's vette:

that thing is fresh as gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

fake af. if it was real, couldnt you hit em with obstruction and some kind of destruction of evidence charges?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Grem posted:

They pushed the realism a bit with the cop shooting in the air.

yea in real life he wouldve been shooting into the van

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hezzy posted:

love how his first reaction is to start discharging a lethal weapon at a balloon that most likely has a bit of pot attached to it

just go with it bro, it was well played

its faker than your mas teeth you fookin muppet

• Locked thread