Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I don't even vote :beerpal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

All of them.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

*Aren't

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Two Finger posted:

end of watch owns

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fish and chips owns.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Smiling Jack posted:

I believe Branis is cursed to work in some horrid cultural wasteland where people plan their nights out around a hour's drive to a fancy place like Olive Garden or something.

Ah, the midwest.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You guys have a new bro now.

LeoMarr posted:

and the last pax was toked as my application for an LEO position was accepted. later gaters

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

lol if you believe anything that guy posts

:thejoke:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ZixTheYeti posted:

If you're going to own more than one firearm, you need something with style to store them in, not some piddly gun safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pYqquG27pg

That is loving badass.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

They are all retarded. Hail Satan.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hawaii bike cops have BMW.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:patriot:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Did they fill out their satisfaction survey?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

I use it to occasionally message my brother and sister, a few very good army buddies....and keeping tabs on who blew their brains out from my old unit the most recently.

same

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Can I get some abortion vouchers?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Tell me this was you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm Homeless Joe.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Colorado has skiing and weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What do s the best way to spread the holiday spirit with the cops right gut outside th bar?

• Locked thread