Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

i'm not legally allowed to vote :beerpal:

Is it a dick thing to say that i'm sick of hearing about this amtrak bullshit? Who rides trains anyway? I don't think i've ever seen a non freight train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
He got sick of being the fluffer at the lincoln memorial and threw his badge into the reflecting pool

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
obama tried to nuke charleston, and only the actions of a heroic white general stopped him.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
how many rural cops wearing unironic wolf hunter shirts are balls deep in a DC hooker right now?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
i'm sure DC hookers are used to servicing cops since it seems like fed cops gets a hooker allowance like the rest of us get uniform allowance.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
they are just the ones who get caught having orgy parties and leaving their duty weapon behind after getting serviced.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
some of the dirty strip clubs you find in south dakota you might have to shoot your way out, so I always stay strapped. its just good sense.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
give us some of that sweet sweet healthcare precious.

Does that mean all your derelict oil field workers are going to be moving to north dakota and turning that area into a bigger poo poo hole than it already is

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Does it hurt knowing no canadian team will make it to the cup this year? You "true" northerners couldn't even beat motherfuckers from florida.

i can't talk too much poo poo cause the wild embarassed themselves against chicago again

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I rode the 1880 train the black hills. It was legit fun and if you ever find yoursellf in western south dakota skip mount rushmore and ride the train.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I want a president who can throw down not some effeminate white man who throws limp wristed punches like rmoney demonstrated. Thats why in 2016 i'm voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for president.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
those look like .50 caliber machine guns, which barely qualify as heavy weaponry in obamas america.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
everything in that picture is why i love texas :swoon:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I like how his mag pouch is on the same side as his gun and his cross draw taser which he probably can't cross draw.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I've seen a lot of guys carry their mag pouches like that.

Just seems like a far reach for a reload. I prefer gun on right mag on left and a handcuff case up front right side

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Theres plenty of norwegian descendants in the midwest. They are not attractive.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I'd personally love a federalized nationwide law enforcement agency that did patrol.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Local control meant something when we didn't have electricity and it took a week to send a message to the state Capitol by horse messenger. Now you just get thousands of petty kings in their petty castle being anal retentive shitlords because they are mayor/councilman/commissioner. We don't have laptops in our cars because one count commissioner literally said he doesn't believe in email and doesn't see the use and won't approve funding. I'd much rather my local rep have to be more involved than this idiot farmer

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I just want smaller government. By eliminating cities and counties as political entities

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Maybe we'll get biker gang murders in sturgis again. About time the rally got interesting.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Everybody worried about white motorcycle gangs when the worst gang in america is on wall street and represents goldman sachs on their jackets.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
whats the SJW response when a black cop brutalizes a black citizen? Is there a way to blame white people in that situation?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
When I first started this would have been a 2 dollar raise

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I agree wholeheartedly. It would also make small departmenst able to keep decent people who aren't locals. Small departments like mine turn into academy farms that hire people for 1-2 years, pay to train them and then they leave for bigger places, so you end up always short staffed.

Branis fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 24, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

What's 1200 a month gonna get me in a nice neighborhood up there?

Whats starting pay like in a good part of louisiana?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Now the real question is where is a nice part of Louisiana that isn't gonna be underwater in 10 years and also not full of duck dynasty family members.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Theres gonna come a day in my career where I give dispatch one of the names on that list and say common spelling and I won't be saying it as a joke. Whatever happened to normal names? I have a friend who named his child Tregen. Fuckin white people ruin everything.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I hope your kid at least has a proper cajun name at least

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Untagged posted:

Favorite is probably Shithead Johnson. Pronounced "Shi-Thead" of course. Hey poo poo Head! Oh I mean Shithead! You got a warrant!

My first instinct was to say black name cause i'm ignorant, but then I figured it has to be an irish name, cause only the irish can take english letters and give them a totally different loving sounds. How does the name Siobhan have a loving V in it??

one of my douchebag wolf hunter coworkers is reading On combat by david grossman. Should I ask him how a book about surviving the mean streets of urban america is relevant to rural policing?

Branis fucked around with this message at 05:12 on May 25, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
we're supposed to do status checks every hour after midnight, but unsuprisingly it doesn't happen ever.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
but those segways will have m60 machine guns surplussed from the DoD mounted on them though.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

White babies are worth more.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
would it be rude to ask for proof of whiteness? If i'm gonna be paying top dollar for a white baby I need some proof that its gonna be white.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I have a cousin who named her kid jameson, which is normal, but she tells everybody its cause she named him after her favorite whiskey.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Dayshift would find a way to hold your corpse over to make night shift do it, and then when nights gets on they find your casket covered in empty cheeto bags and chew spit.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
we recently had a deputy decide spitters were for nerds and just spit out the window while using someone elses car, leaving a nice brown trail of spit and dried chew from the drivers door to the trunk. Of course he is a day shifter.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
STATE TROOPERS GET OUT

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Sounds like an east coast state trooper. Probably calls his office a barracks too.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
pictured: State troopers in their distinctive, stupid looking hats occupying an american city under OBAMAS AGENDA 21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
order 66 is what darth obama will use when we are all in our FEMA camps

• Locked thread