Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Last time I argued for the 2003 Chiefs for offensive fun. As I remember it whatif correctly decided that defense was horrible, but incorrectly only had KC scoring like 15 points a game.

So we'll go boring this time and go with the 1969 Chiefs, run heavy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

That's what I gathered from fooling around with it using those 1991 Eagles. I did it a dozen times, using different offensive approaches, and Cunningham was at best had around 10 pass attempts, often completing maybe a third of them, and almost never had any rushing attempts at all. As a reminder, his stats for that season were 1 completion on 4 attempts for 19 yards with no rushing attempts, since he was hurt so quickly.

It can't work like that can it? Take the '69 Chiefs, are they going to be using half a season's worth of stats for Len Dawson? Or does he get Mike Livingston's stats thrown in there as if they were the same player?

Oh wait I see, it might be using the rate stats for that season which would make a little more sense (and still be dumb as hell). But I gues it'd only be really disastrous in a case like QB Eagles where he got hurt immediately.

e: We should see if we can game it somehow, who's someone who started off a season super hot and then tore an ACL or something after a game?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ickey Woods and James Brooks going off in a losing effort.

And Ray Rice dominating.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

old dog child posted:

Suck it yet again Chiefs

I blame Municipal Stadium, if it was in Arrowhead that never would have happened.

e: Jesus the old baseball dimensions (they played both there). 350 to left, 450 to center, 350 to right. And I complain about Kauffman.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jun 7, 2015

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Oh come the gently caress on.

I guess that is kind of a bad matchup trying to run on that team, but still.

• Locked thread