Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

2011 Baltimore Ravens, Balanced

2007*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Raku posted:

Can I enter 2011 Alabama (run heavy)

You can enter the gas chamber.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Odovaucer posted:

The 2007 Ravens won five games?

2006 Ravens is the 13-win squad with Adalius and Jamal.

They almost beat the Patriots.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

SlipUp posted:

I'm gonna pull for Baltimore no matter which team we go with but I'd rather try the team with four HOFers on offense and a stacked DL. If you guys wanna pick one of the two by vote or coin flip or whatever but my vote is for 58. The 58 team was way ahead of it's time, inventing the two minute drill among other things. Unitas was 26/40 for 350 yards in the greatest game ever played. If we're talking this tournament as "Best Ever Seasons" the 58 team is actually up for consideration, the 2011 team really isn't, and I don't see much point in trying to game an offseason tourney where 16 teams are going to be eliminated immediately. Either team could take a first round exit vs the '07 pats or whatever. If we only keep nominating Raven's teams, our nomination options are going to get really boring. We're explicitly allowed to use these Colts teams, so why not go hog wild in the true spirit of the tournament?

2011 was a good season, except for the jaguars game

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Sour Diesel posted:

i don't know who the hell rodney bradley is but he's been kicking rear end in this thing for the '11 ravens

I have never loving heard of hakeem moore or rodney bradly it feels like they're autogenerated players that appear in madden drafts

• Locked thread