Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

IcePhoenix posted:

Is it too late for me to argue that the 2009 Vikings might have been better than the 1998 Vikings?

The wide receivers definitely aren't as talented, but I prefer Farve and AP, and that defensive line was pretty fun too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

Should've gone 2009 Vikings. drat.

This sim's having '98 win on a field goal made my eye twitch so drat hard. Like, it's so fitting I'm both laughing and crushing whatever's in my hand, I'm turning into Commissioner Dreyfus here.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Week 5 was the best week for the Vikings yet!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

IcePhoenix posted:

This is pretty clearly proof that the 2009 team was the way to go or that RA has the settings wrong

It seems to reaaaally hate Culpepper, he can't throw accurately for poo poo.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

IcePhoenix posted:

Was Culpepper even out of high school in 1998 though?

Man, how the gently caress my brain mixed up Culpepper and Cunningham I'll never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Oh sure, NOW the 98 Vikings beat Atkanta.

• Locked thread