Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum
Since my cat of 8 years decided he had had enough of living like a pampered God King, and he'd rather try his paw as an outdoor cat, how soon is too soon before I can get a new cat? I like cats OK, but I'm p sad about my cat leaving me. On the other hand, every cat I've ever had has lived with me for about 6 or 8 years, then decides he wants to run away like a piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on spec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9TGsHVcROM

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum
I don't see how Maynard James Keenan is relevant.

----------------

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
A dog would never abandon you

morning wood

Mulli posted:

smoobles

Mulli posted:

actually lots of dogs will run away full speed if they see an omepn door and never come back

----------------

treasure bear

smoobles posted:

actually lots of dogs will run away full speed if they see an omepn door and never come back

look who's bad at dogs

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
You've used up your lifetime allotment of cats, op, sorry to break it to you

----------------

FluffieDuckie

PRESIDENT GOKU posted:

Since my cat of 8 years decided he had had enough of living like a pampered God King, and he'd rather try his paw as an outdoor cat, how soon is too soon before I can get a new cat? I like cats OK, but I'm p sad about my cat leaving me. On the other hand, every cat I've ever had has lived with me for about 6 or 8 years, then decides he wants to run away like a piece of poo poo.

if you lose cats regularly you're doing something wrong

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

BIRDCON 2017

sometimes when cats get really old and run away from home it's because they know they're going to die soon. well that was my contribution to the thread, sorry.

Mapparu

i saw your thread in PI
sorry for your loss OP.

Mapparu

City of Glompton

I'm the travel scrabble

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
get some snakes. They don't have feelings so if they don't appear to like you, it won't feel so bad. Also they have silly tongues :)

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

if you turn your cat into a cyborg with a microchip you have a chance of finding the cat again

as a bonus you can troll religious fundamentalists about your cat being ready for Armageddon

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Maybe you should try to figure out why it left you first? Maybe you suck at cats?

----------------

I Dunno

you can get a new cat as soon as you want op, but you should probably figure out how they keep escaping first

Savage For The Winjun

i keep having children but somewhere between 6 and 8 years old they just disappear and i dont know where they go, how long should i wait before having another child

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Twilight Matrix posted:

i keep having children but somewhere between 6 and 8 years old they just disappear and i dont know where they go, how long should i wait before having another child

Start making more immediately.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

This reminds me of sqrrls old avatar.

----------------

lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum

I Dunno posted:

you can get a new cat as soon as you want op, but you should probably figure out how they keep escaping first

My 5 year old left the door open when he and mom went to check the mail, and he snuck out that way.

Twilight Matrix posted:

get sterilized, or stop having sex with cats

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

PRESIDENT GOKU posted:

My 5 year old left the door open when he and mom went to check the mail, and he snuck out that way.

You have a kid you don't need another pet.

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

PRESIDENT GOKU posted:

get sterilized, or stop having sex with cats

get rid of the kid, and microchip your next cat

Al Borland

by XyloJW

meteloides posted:

get rid of the kid, and microchip your next cat

I disagree here.

Kids are a long term investment and you hope after 18+ they start paying back.

Cats will just poo poo and knock everything over.

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

as an adult human i have to admit that making GBS threads and knocking things over take up significant part of my daily routine

fuck. marry. t-rex

You're supposed to keep a gang of 7 or 8 cats, that way they initiate each other and pressure individual cats into staying with coercion.

google THIS

Al Borland posted:

Kids are a long term investment and you hope after 18+ they start paying back.

20 more payments and my upbringing is mine

Al Borland

by XyloJW

google THIS posted:

20 more payments and my upbringing is mine

Only if the spawn gets a full paid scholarship.

----------------

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
I'm thinking as soon as possible, and with your track record you should probably get a back up

BIG BIC SQUAD

Mulli posted:

Kosher Pickup Line

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

You're supposed to keep a gang of 7 or 8 cats, that way they initiate each other and pressure individual cats into staying with coercion.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

om nom nom posted:

I'm thinking as soon as possible, and with your track record you should probably get a back up

maybe he should get an electric fence and put a collar on the cat so if it tries to flee it decides not to.

Also maybe you are not a cat person? If you've had like 6 and they all run away maybe that's saying somethin.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wertjoe

When your cat comes back you can rename it. Boom, new cat.

• Locked thread