Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many seasons will we make it?
This poll is closed.
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3+ 1 25.00%
It won't even see its first season 3 75.00%
Total: 4 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'll hop in and grab Minnesota tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
yea i ended up subscribing to the thread title last night, lol. will do this afternoon when i get home.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Once I get in, my body is ready to pass less than 10 times per game! Mitch Leidner is TRASH at throwing footballs :v:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Alrighty, I'm in....

This Minnesota roster is about 10 times worse than when I ran it through 4 seasons of the PS3 dynasty.

Go easy on my scheduling for S1 please, this roster isn't winning poo poo. My fastest player is a DB at 90 speed. My QB has 84 throw power and 74 accuracy, he'll go places!

Got some good recruiting prospects in the sights, and redshirted some guys who should contribute next season. Mainly just really have to get past year one where I'll struggle to beat the CPU because my talent is trash. If I can end the season over .500 i can start recruiting talent.

:getin:

Dubious fucked around with this message at 10:06 on May 20, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
will we get to play on friday, i'm really excited for this.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
sounds good. ill be going to california for the long weekend, but i got my recuiting board set.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I don't feel like I'll be getting a shot at UNC.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
dumb question but does the No Recruiting Boosters on mean it's a waste of points to buy recruiting packages?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
wonder which week i can get ranked is..took out #20 last week, about to bust up #21.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Minnesota's entire WR corps next season will be freshmen and sophomores out of pure necessity of speed at their positions. Not one player on my team is faster than 88 and I'm bringing in a group of 90+ speed guys right out the gate.

Bringing in a number of high speed DBs because that game against Michigan outlined the lack of speed.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Speed isn't everything. It means much more on defense than it does on offense. My starting WRs for Nebraska are 84 and 88 SPD. Stats like Route Running and CIT are much more relevant to receivers.

The guys im bringing in have around 80+ route running and CIT. i got some goddamn stud wideouts coming in. Getting alot of speed on defense too, after another season this team should starting hitting stacked territory if i play the redshirt game right.

i cant wait to chuck up bombs to my 95 speed 85 route running 90 release freshman next year.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
As expected, Minnesota takes the Outback Bowl with a 10-2 record to hopefully take the #5 end of season rank.

Good season, just a couple lulls. Really looking forward to next year's freshman and the boost in respectability this season brings for next year's class.

Next season will involve a huge speed boost in my WR corps, but a huge drop off in my o-line until my investments pan out. Brought in a few pieces to fit my 3-4 better.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 14, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
So my entire strength of the team is graduating, and I couldn't recruit enough to cover it up next season. Minnesota is going from a stud O-line to losing it's starting left tackle, center, and both guards. I do believe I have a TE who can be converted to cover a guard spot, and my depth is enough to ride out a season.

If you move me to the ACC what's my cpu gauntlet gonna look like? I'd think Michigan State is more equipped to handle better CPU teams than I am, but I'll do whatever to keep this moving. I need at least 2 recruiting classes to right this ship, and the first class will patch quite a few holes.

R2A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Like I said, no big deal. Part of my huge homerism for the B1G is getting to poo poo on michigan and wisconsin though, so I'd like to stay in the B1G if possible.

• Locked thread