Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

he can read braile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

hey ron... how many french fries do you think daredevil could eat in one sitting?

GEExCEE

in the new season of daredevil, I heard he's going to sue the kingpin for putting all the transfats in the city's french fry supply, even though it's illegal and only hurting his own heath (kingpin has heart problems and loves frenchfries)

GEExCEE

in a flashback to the daredeli's childhood, we can see him and a friend (cis white male) in a diner booth having a good time

FRIEND: Hey man, I bet you can't sneak back into old man Wilkerson's fry room with a cool parkour trick and eat all the french fries

DAREDEVLIL: Do you.... dare me>?

ron color

GEExCEE posted:

hey ron... how many french fries do you think daredevil could eat in one sitting?

3 maybe 4 potatoes. at least 3

ron color
if hes flipped off a leaf or a swiping sword lately hell be more hungry. thats why they call him daredevil

bacalou

daredecl can throw up really good, like good enough to be on TV but he doesn't seek fame BC he's really humble

ron color
thats why they call him daredevil

ron color

GEExCEE posted:

in the new season of daredevil, I heard he's going to sue the kingpin for putting all the transfats in the city's french fry supply, even though it's illegal and only hurting his own heath (kingpin has heart problems and loves frenchfries)

i was thinking about this and i think thats why kingpin is so strong and loves art its because his heart is really big + strong from working hard all the time. because he loves french fries maybe even more than daredevil

ron color
i guess itsp ossible to like french fries too much

ron color

GEExCEE posted:

he can read braile.

he can act like hes reading braile. thats something everyone can do

GEExCEE

ron color posted:

he can act like hes reading braile. thats something everyone can do

I didnt even think about this. guess thats why they didnt give me the imdb job

GEExCEE

hey ron... what' s braile for "french fries"?

ron color
its th e same as morse code. thats why there are so many blind sailors

cuntman.net

daredevil can drive he just doesnt so his friends can use the carpool lane

cuntman.net

daredevil is a lawyer, a superhero, and hes blind. thats 3 things at once

bacalou

dsredevin once broke a watermelon over his head and said "this is what a real man can do" but he was actually in a store so he had to pay for it.

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
He wears red because he can't see, just like a bull

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Dare de bull.

ron color
daredevil could beat up batman if the lights were off. before you start yelling remember ben afleck is dare devil and batman

GEExCEE

daredevil can win a staring contest with anybody. thats why he's such a good lawyer

GEExCEE

even daredevil can "see "that Wendy's new ghost pepper fries are HOT

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
French fries make reading braille harder because your hands get greasy, that's why daredevil always licks his fingers and then wipes them on a napkin, it's his signature move

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
davrrdbil once ate a french fry WHILE doing a trick and got a lot of money because it was cool

bacalou

they say once you lose one of your senses the others heighten. imagine how the fries taste to darefevil..

Full-Bodied Flavor

bacalou posted:

they say once you lose one of your senses the others heighten. imagine how the fries taste to darefevil..

hed say they tasted UMAMI! (in the funny voice so its like OOO MOMMY!)

joke_explainer

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

hed say they tasted UMAMI! (in the funny voice so its like OOO MOMMY!)

flames would shoot up behind him when he said it (devilish)

joke_explainer

and the sound of a revving motorcycle

ron color
reminder he s not a real devil he lives in a world where there are devils and giants and demons and stuff but hes not actually the/a devil

bacalou

hes ad aredevil bc he's blind but not using his cane and that's really risky

blind people fact: not using your cane? crazy!

ron color
just to put things in perspective the people in stephen chow movies are way stronger and can jump much higher

bacalou

average blind guy: what the! i didn't hear you coming, are you sure you're blind?

daredevil: ya, i don't use a cane

average blind guy: whatare you some kinda daredevil??

daredevil: omg

joke_explainer

I just had a dream I was the daredevil, it was pretty great. I was riding with this this lady up this mountain pass to go meet her parents when a winter storm got really bad and she decided to pull over b/c the roads were really unsafe, but I could hear that an avalanche was about to happen. so I took over the driver seat and drove the rest of the way to the cabin while she was freaking out and trying to wrestle the keys away / screamin for the blind guy to stop driving until she eventually was just crying and yelling with her eyes shut as we were flying down the roads. It was awful

Then we got to her parents house and she was sooo mad, and her parents too when she told them, they were like 'You are blind!! you aren't supposed to be driving let alone on these dangerous mountain roads!!!' and I had to be like 'dang... ha ha I guess I'm really an idiot... *blows out air in exasperated fashion and shrugs* I forgot blind people weren't supposed to drive...'

google THIS

ron color posted:

dardeli solves most of his crimes really wasted but everyne always focuses on the blind thing but hes drunk too

:aaaaa:

joke_explainer

that's the first time I've woken up laughing at a dream in a long time... I guess I never thought about how completely insane his 'keep my superhuman senses a secret to everybody and appear blind' thing was. I mean he clearly could drop the act and just say his sight returned and people wouldn't be able to prove him wrong.

google THIS

deardevil doesn't actually have superhuman senses there is a rat under his mask that yanks on his hair like in that Pixar movie

Cyber Dog

frankly, you dont have to see to enjoy a good fry. most of it is taste and smell

Cyber Dog

what daredevil showed us is not how to enjoy the fry but how to enjoy not seeing the fry

Cyber Dog

like a world in a fryer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
daredevils enemies get back at him by putting door knobs all over his apartment

• Locked thread