Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyber Dog

His senses are highly acute; he has even been shown to be capable of sensing the minor atmospheric disturbance created when Nightcrawler is about to appear moments before the mutant in question actually arrives at his destination.[90] When Daredevil fought Psylocke during the war between the Avengers and the X-Men, he briefly gained an advantage when she tried to read his mind and found herself overwhelmed by the sensory input she received from his enhanced senses, reflecting the scale of psychological training required for Daredevil to operate as he does.[91]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog

the man who can sense every fart within a mile radius....iwant to be that man

alnilam

Annoying dude: "haha who farted"

Daredenil: "john fordham of 366 45th st... he ate broccoli last night"

google THIS

you walk into the room and daredevil turns toward you and you can't see his eyes but he's pursing his lips disappointedly and you just feel dirty

ron color

Cyber Dog posted:

like a world in a fryer

GEExCEE

*billy corgan voice* the world is a french fryer

joke_explainer

i wonder if foggy ever rearranged his furniture as a dumb prank and then he had to sigh and purposefully blunder into everything in order to keep his best friend thinking he was totally blind

ron color
that might have actually happened

ron color
daredevil runs into poo poo all the time usually because he is focusing on dog barks and peoples private conversations on the other side of town

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
daredevil has to hold himself back from sniffing people's bottoms when he meets them

ron color
daredevil needs a dog sidekick that is also devil theme. dogdevil

joke_explainer

Luvcow posted:

daredevil has to hold himself back from sniffing people's bottoms when he meets them

i find it hard to believe he'd live in an area like hells kitchen really... i mean you'd think he'd be like *sniff* yeah... everything still smells like hobo urine... that hobo was really poorly hydrated... :smith:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

as a person who grew up in new york i found it hilarious how much everything focused on we must save hell's kitchen no one identifies with neighborhoods like that anymore also hell's kitchen is a well to do area now MY IMMERSION

joke_explainer

Bo-Pepper posted:

as a person who grew up in new york i found it hilarious how much everything focused on we must save hell's kitchen no one identifies with neighborhoods like that anymore also hell's kitchen is a well to do area now MY IMMERSION

only because fisk's terrible plan actually worked IRL...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
most people don't know that Ben Affleck can actually see

Full-Bodied Flavor

GEExCEE posted:

*billy corgan voice* the world is a french fryer

joke_explainer

I would love to have been listening in at the table of one of Fisk's business strategy meetings

Our plan to revitalize this urban center:
  • Purchase property
  • Renovate structures where possible; demolish out of code or dangerous buildings
  • Encourage commercial development; high end condos, incentivize strictly controlled shops and restaurant leases
  • Lots of murder. Just kill anyone that gets in our way
  • Deal a lot of heroin, for money -- property isn't enough
  • Bribe police officers, make sure they know the name of the man that's bribing them
  • make connections with yakuza / triads? seems like a good business plan

ron color
dirdaeble

joke_explainer

he gets his name not from his insane stunts but from his strong 90s nostalgia for the anti-drug program D.A.R.E.

joke_explainer

*holds bad guy roughly over long fall off roof*

"listen here punk! in my 7th grade middle school class right here in hells kitchen, they locked the doors on the gym and the D.A.R.E. officer passed around a joint so everyone could see what it looked like!! he said no one was leaving until the joint was accounted for!! but at the end of the pass-around, there were 2 joints!!"

*punches bad guy in the face with other hand*

"i was the kid that put that other joint in circulation! I was crazy! I had no regard for the law then and I don't now!! i could drop you right off this building punk!! that's why they call me the D.A.R.E. Devil!!"

ron color
id like some feedback please

joke_explainer

"hey everyone at the potluck, come try my world famous Daredeviled Eggs!" -daredevil, probably

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
davederil

ty bacalou!

joke_explainer

whoa... I can't believe the writers missed the opportunity to name him Dave Darryl.

bog pixie

people, give ron some feedback..he needs it

ron color
don't worry about it i found a backer. he didn't even want the thank you card he just believes in what im doing he thought joe pangoliano was great and would make a great bens ghost for the Ghost of Ben arc. when I asked who it was they couldn't say his name but the assistant said his employer was gong to clean up the city he was very friendly and professional. thanks though guys

GEExCEE

ron color posted:

don't worry about it i found a backer. he didn't even want the thank you card he just believes in what im doing he thought joe pangoliano was great and would make a great bens ghost for the Ghost of Ben arc. when I asked who it was they couldn't say his name but the assistant said his employer was gong to clean up the city he was very friendly and professional. thanks though guys

:)

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
ohhhh sorry i thought it said docevil

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

daredevil could beat up batman if the lights were off. before you start yelling remember ben afleck is dare devil and batman

satan is scarier than a bat. batman should have thought of this when coming up with his name

ron color
batman: im going to save you. i look like a big ol bat
daredevil: im going to save you and i look like SATAN

joke_explainer

batman and the daredevil could have been more effective if they dressed up like what criminals really fear: cops. they hate 'em. don't want to be caught by cops

or, I guess, heights... acrophobia is really common... can you dress up like heights

dogcrash truther
it's not cool to do dares

dogcrash truther
you're basically just giving in to peer pressure

dogcrash truther
always choose truth, in truth or dare, because truth is brave

bacalou

but he's a lawyer so his job is to dare you totell the truth

bacalou

there should be a smiley with it's brain mushroom cloud-ing bc i would use it right here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
batman: ok daredevil you chose dare... I dare you to kids this girl
daredevil: *sniffs the air* that's robin, you want me to kiss robin?
batman: *snickering, trying to control laughter*

dogcrash truther
daredevil should be a judge, not a lawyer

tyler274

dogcrash truther posted:

daredevil should be a judge, not a lawyer

He is judging everyone, all the time. Side effect of ease dropping on every conversation around him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

always choose truth, in truth or dare, because truth is brave

counterpoint dares can be fun with friends in a trusting environment and can be a way of engaging in risk taking behaviors while mitigating bad outcomes

• Locked thread