Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Just finished getting my Arus to BB level 10 and I'm having a blast. There's just something so cathartic in seeing my Lilith and Arus tear holes though mobs in flashy anime laser fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Exactly when is the best situations to use a Tora? I've been using her in arena recently and her BB helps in giving me more dice rolls to disable the opponent.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Who's a better lead for Arena, Kuda or Rosetta? I have both now and I plan to get her to 6 star level max.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

What is going on? For some reason my last 10 arena battles, none of my units can reach bb by turn 2 anymore. It's always 2 or 3 bb from the mark.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

nightwisher posted:

That's quite odd. Can you post some screenshots of before and after the battle?

Are the units starting with the usual half-full BB gauge?

Yeah, so far it seems to have fixed itself. In other news I got Not Feeva, Cerulean Dragon Rubeus and Tazer. I don't get why dragons tend to change their names all the time. Are they self conscious or something?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Evil Fluffy posted:

You could've had an arena match that disables spheres. For my team I go from 4-5 SBB to 3-5 BB.

I don't think so because I still had my muramasa attack buffs. Maybe it disabled my muramasas without telling me, cause the random rules aren't exactly popping up all the time. In fact I only get them triggered some of the time, otherwise I get no random rule.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Ughh Gumi is doing terrible things to my Brave Frontier App.
First off my Arena Picture is messed up and resetting it doesn't fix the image. I get downloads every time I soft reset despite nothing changing. And I can't get my one turn BB like I normally do
I don't get it.
http://imgur.com/a/kX4Mt

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

So basically Arena is hosed and not worth bothering right now? Shame. It was like gambling but more pretty and less likely to require counsiling. At least I can easily autobattle the final stages.

Do you guys recommend the Mega Metal Parades? The five keys seems expensive but the chance for five crystal units a run is very tempting.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

For the final regions is it fine for me to switch from a rainbow team to a rainbow team with an bc buff leader? I feel at this point the chance for more bb spam is better than an overall attack increase.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I got an Aurelia. That, Selena and Ultor makes three guys who I absolutely dread to farm bulbs and mega man robots for. Is there any way to maximize my chance of capturing a bulb? Or it simply get lucky? Also is it ever worth it to empty a unit slot in your team to field a seven star when you can't afford to field a full team? I can evolve my Tora and I'm wondering if that's worth it.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Weissritter posted:

Just luck on the bulb, basically (other than choosing the correct vortex dungeon). And as far as I can tell, 2 six-stars are better than 1 seven-star and 1 empty slot. So filling up your entire team should be better.

Okay then. I guess I'll just breeze through the stages to Alfa Dilith and hope that will bring me to a point where I can field my potential seven stars.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I got a lot of units and no idea who to level next.

http://dewey.zapto.org/units/

Other things I would like to know are who and how to build teams for the following, arena, raid, frontier, and trials with the units I have now.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Trebek posted:

HP is still the king of unit survival. You will be mitigating most damage anyway in heavier content, so defense isn't totally worthless but not all that important. Not to mention so many bosses having fixed damage now.

Yay another reason why Oracle is the worst typing of all.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Trebek posted:

Not sure that link is working. It just takes me to my own page.
Oh sorry about that, here's the fixed link. Forgot the user id digits.

http://dewey.zapto.org/units/256

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Now if we can get that change this year, nah who am I kidding?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I've been grinding honor points all morning, and then this happens.

What in the world? Resetting my phone and my app does nothing to change this.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jun 14, 2015

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

If your six star has sbb level 10 and becomes a seven star, what bb level does it have? Does it go to sbb level 5 or what?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

My gems just disappeared. I didn't summon anything or use them they're just gone.

NVM: Got them back. That was not funny Gumi

Literally got an Aaron after that. Hello Shera replacement.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jun 17, 2015

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

For Arena what spheres should I consider to up my chances? I already have muramasas and Angel Foils coming soon, what else should I consider to get one turn bb's?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Those challenges are annoying. Yeah, because if they're one thing people like to use is mono teams, not those bs generators.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm just a few missions away from Lucius. I'm using my Rossetta lead, Exvhel, Shera, Kuda and Arus team with a feeva friend. My item setup is one overdrive gem, holy light, revives and fujin potions. Is there anything else I need to know to beat this guy on the first try or am I good?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Angelic Foils more for speed running through low level dungeons and if you don't have any Sol Creators to spare in Arena. Hero stones are pretty much worthless compared to legwand gems and the like.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I don't get how trials give you three teams to use when most of the time people either only use their first team and use all of their items there, or use the first team as damage fodder for team two to clean up.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm just happy that the rewards are now retroactive so it doesn't punish people who still play the game.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm now at the point where I capped at honor. Since I'm basically just grinding mats for my new units, which ones should I prioritize in what order?

Tazer

Zerafalgar

Diana

Mifune breaker

Yuura

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

How come I can't receive my log in honor reward, since it says I'm at cap when at the time I could only summon at 151. But when I went grinding for materials I still gained honor points. I'm a little confused.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Ninkobei posted:

You can only receive honor from the mailbox below 99 summons. You still gain honor in every way shape and form though. I'm not sure if there is a real cap to how much you can have

Oh thank you for that. Well at least I spent my energy gathering materials to get a few more units to seven star. All I have left is Yuura, Diana and Mifune that I wish to evolve. Ultor I can't yet cause his dungeon isn't up yet.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

CashEnsign posted:

Well according to the quest storyline, summoning is just a non-creepy way to say necromancy anyways. You are "summoning" the six heros that ark defeated after all.

That explains why you never have any dialog from your summons other than level ups, first time summons, evolution and maxing their bb levels.

That and Gumi can't be arsed to expand the plot which is just summaries of other stories.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Dewey Zapto, would you kindly stop making my laptop lag with your stupid script?! Anyways With the new influx of units that I got who should I level now aside from the Soul Bound units that I'm going to level eventually. Also my Ultor is a seven star but so far Dewey hasn't put seven stars for SBS units in yet.

http://dewey.zapto.org/units/256/

I switched my Kuda team with a Magress team with every dark unit I can afford with Sol Creators, so far it's working quite splendid since my Kuda team half the time ended up with one less bb needed to win. I was thinking if there's a more efficient team I can make now.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I seriously wish gumi would allow me to disable autobattle whenever I want. That way I don't end up in a those rare situations where I mislick and can't back out because the autobattle won't let me stop a premature bb spam.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Is there any way to update the Google Tier list? It's pretty behind especially with OP units like Zenia along with a couple dead review links.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Game can't stop crashing on ios for me. So annoying but at least I got all the prizes from frontier hunter.

Any tips for the kid's FH?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Praise the chia monster, they finally put in a patch to fix the constant crashes.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Just lost 40 energy because my game kept resetting when I switched to my music app. Normally when my game resets it'll return me to my dungeon.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Since Dewey Zapto has gone down, are there any recommended alternative sites to help organize my units?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I keep getting wrecked at trial X1.

http://dewey.zapto.org/users/256

Need some tips on what to use and what to do, thanks.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

You know what, to hell with trials. I can't keep up with this. I'd rather just finish off any other content but that if trials are going go on the assumption that you have infinite bb on everyone.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

For lem final light dungeon mission? How do I get past Seria and Lugina? By turn 3 they kill me.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

After getting a Rigness and a Herculean Ultor friend, finally got past x1. Now onto the vortex quests and have less things to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Magnazorda is such an awful seven star unit, yeah sure, go inflict some status ailments, It's not like I got a Tora who does everything you do but better.

Even two of you doesn't make things better.

• Locked thread