Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

First time fiesta goer here, RegChaos with Berserker Risk, bring it on :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Chipped in 7, I'll chip in more if I get a Bard.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

http://fourjobfiesta.com/players.php

Look for your name on this list.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

"Dance is the best form of damage we got"

~DD 2015, someone with Rapid Fire

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Kyrosiris posted:

Ahahahahahahahaha, he loving doubted me last night when I told him to just use the Assassin's Dagger. WHO'S UNRELIABLE NOW! :unsmigghh:

Posted in the IRC but still.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Fartz.jpg post.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:getin:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

My very first Fiesta Victory! :unsmith:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Chaos Run #2 and my very first Triple Crown!

Omega was 3 Calmbots and Shartz Rapid Firing, Shinryu was a released Oisuare or however it's spelled and a Wonderwanded Berserk, I forgot the Magic Lamp for NED and that meant sitting through his fuckoff phase.

I'll probly do Random next.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I had Red Mage for my Earth crystal but after last run I said gently caress that and Job Fair'd a White Mage so I could have Team Wind Crystal. :getin:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

OzFactor posted:

Do confused enemies use things that are only on their Control list? I thought they only use their scripted attacks.

Stingray will use mighty guard if confused, but he's level 93 so it will take some work.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Run #3 Done. (I'm not doing Omega with this party.)

Random, Team Wind Crystal aka Knight/Thief/Blue Mage/White Mage.

Lowest level party so far, everyone was level 27 except Lenna who was 25, with Mighty Guard I'd barely survive Almagest, but it's just amazing how many bosses are solved with access to Curaga and Shell...having a Blue Mage pumping out Aerogas helps as well.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Run #4, Triple Crown #2

Random: Black Mage, Summoner, Beastmaster, Thief

This team was a lot of fun for just steamrolling over everything. Highlights include: Bahamut not getting a turn, DESTROYING world 3, getting the chicken knife at only 87 power due to actually fighting things (I've had it maxed or near maxed the past 3 runs,) and having break stick on the Almagest part of NED (My party can't survive an Almagest.)

Since I hate myself I think I'll do another chaos run for run #5.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Run #5, Triple Crown #3

Chaos: Ninja, Samurai, Dragoon, Destroyer of the Universe (Chemist)

All I have to say is holy poo poo chemist is so god drat amazing. :stonklol:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

May as well catch up on my victory posts.

Run #6/Triple Crown #4 - Team 750 Run

Black Mage/Summoner/Geomancer/Chemist

Comments: NED died in 7 Syldras, didn't get a turn. :unsmigghh:

Run #7 - Random Run

Thief/Knight/Summoner/Ranger

Comments: Didn't feel like grinding out the numbers to kill Omega :effort:

Run #8/Triple Crown #5 - Normal Run

Knight/Time Mage/Ninja/Samurai

Comments: Quickleaked Omega for the first time, was fun. Holy crap thanks to some hubris on my part (Forgetting the Magic Lamp) NED was tense, it came down to the final back part (Hubris!) with about 15k hp left and Krile came through with a clutch Quick+2x Meteor for 16k, fun times.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Run #9/Triple Crown #6 - Random Run

Knight/White Mage/Time Mage/Summoner

I think you can guess how easy this run was.

And that's all for me, was my first fiesta and I had a lot of fun! Looking forward to next year. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

9 runs, 6 triple crowns, 2 that killed Shinryu but not Omega.

The one that just killed ExDeath was the first one because Monk/Zerk/Sam/Zerk, gently caress that.

• Locked thread