Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Well, as the creator of the berserker tree, I suppose this year I have to go BERSERKERISK.

From the reveal picture on the blog, it seems like Chaos mode might be full randomization of every class, rather gradually introducing new classes like Random.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Last year I did a Bravely Default Fiesta in honour of this. This time I might actually try the real thing.

Praying I get thief though because sod moving slowly.

On that note, I've been doing a similar "Six Job Siesta" run for Wild ARMs XF to keep myself busy until the show officially gets on the road.

Any other games with remotely similar job systems to make this kind of challenge run feasible?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Captain Vittles posted:

1) I'm done with Berserker Risk.
2) Natural is no-fun mode.
3) Don't do tablet quests or side quests in World 3 if I don't have to or am not having fun with them.

I agree with you on all three points, although I'm doing Berserker Risk because I haven't yet, and since I spawned the whole Berserker Tree thing, I might as well do a Berserker Risk run since I actually completed the drat game last year.

Just gently caress Natural. It takes away ALL of the fun of the Fiesta, which is all about mixing and matching to find the most of what little you still have.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Then just to spite you, :siren: I HEREBY PLEDGE $1 PER GOON WHO POSTS A NEO DEATHSHOT WITH THE NAME "Fartz" :siren: ($50 max, once per goon, punctuation is fine [like Fartz! or Fartz?])

Sold.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So the FJF will start early of everyone else when the streamers have finished or something?

Yes, when all of the streamers finish.

...so, let's just wait for the midnight EST time in nine eight hours. Dragondarch is streaming.

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 21, 2015

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
I apologize to everyone.

I am not the chosen one.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Mega64, add another one to the pile. My doublezerker pennance is done. Now I can do a plain ol' Chaos mode and see what Gilgabot sends me for a second run.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

FairGame posted:

Jeez, my knight/zerkerbeastmaster/dancer group got good once they hit world 3.

Everything is mastered. I have 4 ribbons and 4 reflect rings. And everyone's ultimate weapon.

Is there any reason not to go straight to exdeath? Any items I should be after?

If you want, you can get a second Aegis Shield from the waterfall place, but that means having to first deal with Omniscient.

Personally I think Hermes Sandals are better than Reflect Rings, so you may want to grind for the gil with that.

Make sure you get the assassin dagger to help you with Twintania. Otherwise I think you're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
TOTAL

BERSERKER

VICTORY

AWESOMENESS

• Locked thread