Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Hecate, Monk, Portrait 8

A girl from a monastery on the island, named after a far away culture's goddess, Hecate learned very well how to control the Chi that runs through her body and the bodies of others. Young and new to her powers, she hopes that by joining the Guild she will be able to learn more as she traverses the Labyrinth with her guildmates. Cool and calm, though has her moments, she is very much a child at heart, but knows full well what she's doing.

Also, LPer's Choice, Tidehunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

MightyPretenders posted:

"Step 1: Whale bites off leg." Okay, then what?

Step 2: F.O.E! F.O.E!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Crosspeice posted:

You've got Desmume, the first thing should be a variety of exp multiply cheats. Don't make this more difficult then you should.

DO NOT underestimate the good doctor. He played through EO2 without them as far as I'm aware, resting AND re-leveling ALL the classes to 71 (because gently caress trying to get them all to 99). The only time he's cheated was when an accidental gently caress-up nearly ruined the post-game episodes.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I'm fine with Torrent, but I think Atlantis fits better considering this game...so...either one really.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Pureauthor posted:

What are those people who want synced exp bats gonna do when EO5 takes a(nother) page from Wizardry and introduces enemies with Level Drain attacks?

You've gotta be loving kidding me. LEVEL DRAIN? REALLY!?

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

Music situation has been somewhat resolved. EO3 LP will continue with music, but I still have to replace all the music links in the EO2 LP. In all 70+ updates. :suicide:

Up side: You didn't submit the EO2 LP to LP Archive, so you don't have to worry about accidentally infecting people long after your thread gets archived

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Rose, Scott, Alice for all the laughs

Also, for anyone who might have trouble with names *coughmecough*, http://random-name-generator.info/ This is a decent place to just randomly get names from the common to the obscure.

Kemix fucked around with this message at 23:31 on May 31, 2015

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

RareAcumen posted:

I never cracked the game open, beat it, or got past the fifth stratum so I couldn't tell you. I've also never used a Gladiator or Ninja aside from taking down one specific F.O.E.

I wish you'd posted this on the first page. :negative: I also wish that you could reorder who comes first on the Explorere Guild list.

Yea, it was a recent finding honestly. *proceeds to name all his Farmers Farmbot1 through Farmbot5 and his extra ninjas Ninbot1 through five*

: I AM FARMBOT, PLEASE INSERT GIR- PITCHFORK

Kemix fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jun 1, 2015

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
So, I've decided to play along with the LP and I'm going with a sliiiiiightly different party setup for the first floor, my party consisting of...

Kemix the Monk: 2 Form Qi and 1 in Healing
Mona the Zodiac: 1 in Fire/Ice Masteries and 1 in Fire Star
Dena the Arbalist: 3 in Giant Kill
Rayn the Hoplite: 1 in Provoke, 1 in Shield Mastery and 1 in Line Guard
and Terrie the Gladiator: 3 in Endless battle

Aaaaand...I'll admit, I haven't done much ELSE yet...but I did be a little pussy and take -everyone's- dagger and summer tweed, excepting the main party and the other five main party members (I did a couple farmbot lootings before dismissing all of them and making five Farmbots and five Ninbots, stripping ALL of them of their daggers and Tweed as well), giving me a starting equipment/item fund of 1200en.

For Weapons: Mona gets a Wisdom Book, Dena a Crossbow, Rayn and Terrie gets a Shortsword and Kemix gets a Macana
For Armor: Everyone gets Boots, Terrie and Rayn gets a shield, Mona/Kemix/Dena gets some gloves and Tweed for everyone
And with the money left, I buy like five Medicas and have 310en leftover, 330 with sold daggers and realize that I threw too many naked farmbots into the abyss to sell for their equipment...eh, whatever, it'll fund more dungeon trips. And with that, I head into the labrynth and start my road to ru- victory!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
So, I managed to finish up the first quest, though the loving Durans decided that Terrie didn't deserve to see (OH GOD WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE EYES!?), so that was fun. And even when Rayn was using Provoke, the Lynxes decided to BITE MY ZODIAC'S FACE OFF MULTIPLE TIMES. That was not fun. I did finish up the other quests, and...well, I decided to feed the XP to my second party consisting of...

Thi the Wilding
Demetrius the Farmer
Beula the Buccaneer
Sallie the Princess (No not THAT Sally)
and Hecate the Ninja

They will stay with Combat Study as their active skill for now, all five of them hit level 3 with quest XP alone, so they will have a level 5 Combat study by this point. The main party consisting of Rayn/Terrie Kemix/Dena/Mona have also hit level 4 at this point from the Main Quest turn in XP and combat alone, I have distributed points to the following skills

Rayn: 1 more in Provoke, 2 in Guardian
Terrie: 2 in Sword Mastery, 1 in Break
Kemix: 3 in Form Qi
Mona: 1 in Volt Mastery, 1 in Ice/Volt Star
Dena: 3 in Giant Kill

Equipment is to remain the same until I A. Do the Sea and B. Get more monstar parts to sell and unlock equipments with.

Next time: Atlantis Do the Sea

PS: The ship's name is Ariel

Kemix fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jun 2, 2015

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

To be fair, it is called "Aman's Inn". :v:

:frogout:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
So...three children are stronger than the other three we helped...WELP.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Casandra, Faye, Akatsuki

Hnnnnnnng...too...many...choices...not enough...VOTES!

Dr. Fetus posted:

You people are gonna try to shove Alice into every party, aren't you?

Well no DUH, Farmers are -totally- the BEST CLASS EVAR!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

Ah yes, something I'm curious to know about. What do you all think the next Stratum looks like?

I'm thinking an Icy as gently caress stratum.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Pureauthor posted:

He spent a lot of the EO2 earlygame stuck with a lineup full of the squishiest classes.

Poor Nick.

drat IT NICK! Oh wait, that's not a thing here....drat IT ALICE! Much better.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I think the term "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" is appropriate here. She's gonna get her poo poo kicked in if the group has anything to say about it.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Faye, Asteria, Sidney

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I think I'll be nice here. LPer's Choice x3

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

I hate to say this, but I'm not gonna be in the mood to update for a while. The place I was working at got hit by an armed robbery. And if that wasn't enough, I got assaulted by the same guys when I was leaving to go home for the day. loving hell.

Well. gently caress. Hope things go better for you.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Welcome back fetus. Also. A ninja gon die, I can hear his screams of pain and agony now. :kheldragar:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

To the people who voted for Alice:

I hate you.

YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME FETUS. WE GAVE YOU 10 loving VOTES TO CHANGE THE PARTY! I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO, I TOLD YOU!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

So here are some little questions. What do you think the Deep City will be like? And why are people so determined to keep everyone out?

Robots. ROBOTS EVERYWHERE.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Asteria, Faye and Cassandra

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Fetus. WHAT THE HELL did you do to Lady Luck to give you those? Did you sleep with her or something? Because if so...can I have her number and stalk talk with her and work something out with my Binding of Isaac: Rebirth luck?

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Faye, Asteria and Sidney

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr. Fetus posted:

But the guild would be a bunch of jerks if they broke a promise. You don't want them to be jerks, do you?

Lets ALSO consider we sent a ninja to his death by telling him where something was. We're jerks and we will revel in it.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
We must gamble! Make Alice part ??? because gently caress playing the game fairly!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

alcharagia posted:

THEY'RE MY FAVORITE THING EVER!!

I third this poo poo.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Gotta be Stealthy...Stealth always gets the best rewards.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
THE FETUS IS A WIZARD! BURN THE WITCH! Seriously, loving THREE Speed Books in a single update!? Fetus, seriously, I loving IMPLORE you to try the lottery at least once.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Faye, Sidney, and since it won't change anything, Alice :v:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
CHOOCHOO MOTHERFUCKERS, ALL ABOARD THE "SCOTT KILLS EVERYTHING" TRAIN! Making stops in "Brokens Ville" and "OP as gently caress Town!"

Supremezero posted:

"Wow, congratulations, Tidehunt! You cured an incurable horrific disease that has been running around for ages now! That's amazing! Have a few pots."

To the pots credit...they -are- tier twos, so Fetus will likely use them.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
That was actually her stepping on a damage tile, go back up and see the screenshot and then re-read everyone's comment on it.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

alcharagia posted:

Cassandra, Faye, Asteria.

I agree heavily with this lineup

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Olympia really wants to murder the LP. :ohdear:

Nah, if we're gonna blame anyone, we blame god. Because he/she/it is an rear end in a top hat.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I vote to gently caress both their shits up. Because that's the only TRUE way to play an atlus game!

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Captain Bravo posted:

It would be more logical to say "Hey, we beat your best dude at, like, level 20. Give us a few weeks to powerlevel and we can take care of that poo poo our own drat selves."

Basically, this game should have a No Gods, No Masters route. :getin:

IGNORE ME

Kemix fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Oct 19, 2015

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

I agree with this statement.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I suppose if we HAVE to choose...Armoroad on the fact Shoguns aren't poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Think we should have figured out a way to say "gently caress you" to both towns, but what's done is done. Faye, Asteria and Fang

• Locked thread