Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I lack wittiness for company naming so I'm just going to say I vote for whatever is most likely to result in everybody getting guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

THE LESBIATHAN posted:

Some of the characters are specifically designed not to use guns though, and you'll miss out on a lot of cool gear if you just shove guns in their hands.

True, but it's totally a super great good idea (okay let the support keep their signature weapon) I just want everyone able to shoot things pew pew pew.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Golden Goat posted:

Or ramp up your skill regen and shoot everything, all the time.

This is great. Gonna play this one alongside the LP.

And what a coincidence, Guns tend to come with skill regen :buddy: But yeah, use whatever weapons you want unless you literally start a vote for it or something. It's your show after all. I just liked having a bunch of guns on hand due to certain common director requirements being more of a bitch on some bosses than others. The latest patch apparently removed Iron Mongery stage entirely on that note. Though he is not my early game director goal archmenesis by a longshot.

The only class I could definitely say I preferred not using their signature weapon and would ignore it again in a heartbeat was the scout. Well, up until the final seasons where +Dodge is a guaranteed trait to craft them.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 08:25 on May 19, 2015

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

RickVoid posted:

Leader: Ashley Smith, White, Yvonne
Assault: Mao Shinmei, Green, Eva
Scout: Evan Tyson Mao, Black, Mike
Assist: Alert Johansen, Red, Scarlet
Techie: Weasley Snipes, Pink, Simon

My reasoning: Ashley's natural HP penalty will be offset by the Leader bonus and she'l have a nice attack boost when hitting things with swords (and years of Power Rangers has taught me the leader should always be hitting things with swords). Mao gets to hit things even harder than she normally would as an Assault. Evan has a speed penalty, but the scout Bonus will balances that out and again, he'll get to hit things nice and hard. Alert should get a nice boost to her skill regen as an Assist. And I couldn't resist making Simon Phoenix, and putting him in a role that will let him shoot all of the things. That said role is Techie is just a bonus for me. God I love that movie.

Stealing this. Mao is the default Assault but I've yet to actually use her AS the default assault due to wanting to round that class out more with either HP, counter, enemy defense penalties, etc. So seeing them go wholesale murder sounds good.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Choco1980 posted:

I still say Junie would look better in purple.

But what do I know, I don't live off of bread alone...

I think our biggest upcoming customization problem will be the character limit on the Team name. 20 Characters go by REAL fast.

I can't quite fit "Hanzo Sentai Steelman" in just 20 characters :japan: My brother's suggestion comes out to "Flashy Sentai Explod" (Obviously with "Flashy" J Blues as the leader) though considering how much I started laughing when it cut off there, the team name has grown on me.

• Locked thread