Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Studio Name: Noble Metal
Squad Name: Wonderful Double-Oh-Five
Transformation: Unlimited Form
Transformation Shout: Engaging Unlimited Form!
Mecha Name: Noble Metal Robo
Call Mecha Shout: Get Ready!
Finishing Move: Justice Arrow

Because "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow" definitely won't fit that last one. :v:

Fridurmus posted:

Honestly this is a good point and I'll work on adjusting it. Never having done a screenshot LP before I wanted to keep things smooth and not have fifty images per update post but if it's too disjointed I can just fix it later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Let me put it this way: A lot of SSLPs will have updates with somewhere in the area of 150-200 images. You don't need to worry that much about the length of an update; there's also nothing wrong with shorter ones if that's what fits the source material. It's one of those things you develop a feel for with practice.

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 01:13 on May 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
So, uh... I went and bought Chroma Squad yesterday, after seeing this thread. :sweatdrop: The graphics are 'Knights of Pen and Paper' as hell, but everything seems pretty solid thus far. :toot:

Don't forget that each actor also needs a name, folks. And if Mr. Beaver gets picked without having an Angry Beavers reference for a name, I think all hope for humanity has been lost.

• Locked thread