Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Savage Beast
May 20, 2015
Thanks

Mr. Savage Beast fucked around with this message at 14:39 on May 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i dont like the part where you say "what's up guys it's mr savage beast" because that's cr1tikal's thing... pretty hosed up

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Ah... sorry... he says whhat's up everybody, not guys. Carry on.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Excellent strategic use of the "f-a-g-g-e-t" word in this ep imo, not too little not too much. I like how you do a funny voice

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
powerful vid. war is hell

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

rediscover posted:

powerful vid. war is hell

Word.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...Name=snoopsagan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Errmmm... No. gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

Excellent strategic use of the "f-a-g-g-e-t" word in this ep imo, not too little not too much. I like how you do a funny voice

Durrr, casual homophobia is cool! As long as you say it in a funny voice! Durrr! Fall down a well, rear end clown.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
thanks for putting a lot of the dialogue in words on the screen, it shows a great deal of sensitivity to any handicapable gamers out there with auditory limitations. good gaming to you op.

Soral
May 30, 2009

it seems theres a thread for this lp already? please post in the first thread to keep our forums clean. thank you :)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721286

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad everybody ironically 5'd and stickied the first homo's LP YouTube channel so more and more threads like this will pop up in the Imp Zone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I'm glad everybody ironically 5'd and stickied the first homo's LP YouTube channel so more and more threads like this will pop up in the Imp Zone

the lp forum is telling them to come here actually

Soral
May 30, 2009

there is nothing ironic about enjoying the madcrazygamerz. fly away, troll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Fantastic.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You're literally the only person who cares.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

The first guy and his girlfriend or whatever are good and cool. This guy is like a gay rss bot but who care

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If Mr. Game & Go is not allowed to post here, this guy should definitely not be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

forums invasion is bannable

• Locked thread