Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I'll start:

The Witcher series! What's this? A bunch of poorly written dialogue and cutscenes about the most GAY subject matter of all time? Coupled with awful gameplay? gently caress you! The Witcher sucks rear end!

Grand Theft Auto 5 Online! Oh, awesome. I'm penalized for doing fun GTA style things out side of your boring missions? gently caress you Rockstar! No sane person wants to play Second Life in GTA Online!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

The girl has firey red hair. This means she's fierce, independent, but also loyal to her cause. Nice. Really didn't expect that. Was this character created by a 5 year old?

The guy with the white hair? That's our main hero, Geralt. Notice the white hair and insane amounts of straps. I don't even known what to say here. Polish people are retarded.

I don't remember who the guy on the right even is and I played this game 6 months ago. Looks like the 50000 hours of cutscenes and dialogue segments really made an impact on me /sarcasm

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Witcher sucks rear end.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Sir aids serves up another piping hot take

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i bet sir aids likes the bitcher judging from all the complaining he does :grin:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Anything Bethesda has made after 2005. Bethesda is like the Happy Gilmore Productions of video games; Todd Howard convinces people to give him loads of money, he gives it to all his friends, and then farts out a mediocre product that appeals to morons a few years later.

I mean, gently caress, the Polish retards who made the Witcher 3 made a better game than Skyrim on a budget of 50 sacks of grain, some Adidas track suits, seven packs of cigarettes, a bottle of vodka, and some slightly used prostitutes. How the hell do you make a game shittier than something inbred Slavs made?

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 24, 2015

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

SunAndSpring posted:

Anything Bethesda has made after 2005. Bethesda is like the Happy Gilmore Productions of video games; Todd Howard convinces people to give him loads of money, he gives it to all his friends, and then farts out a mediocre product that appeals to morons a few years later.

Fallout 3 is the worst game I've ever put significant time into

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

starbarry clock posted:

i bet sir aids likes the bitcher judging from all the complaining he does :grin:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Any racing sim, op. Because i can race in real life. .. gently caress of, posers

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

thats vernon mothefuckin roche and his motherfuckin turban

show some respect

whoreson

Soral
May 30, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

thats vernon mothefuckin roche and his motherfuckin turban

show some respect

whoreson

uh... ok, buddy. whatever you say [whispering behind hand to others] this guy sounds nuts

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Deus Ex more like.... gay sex

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Deus Ex more like.... gay sex

dude sex: the conspiracy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Far Cry 3, 4, and Blood Dragon are all insanely suckass in different ways, and have played a crucial part in the global fail epidemic.

Despicable.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
thank god aids is back

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

thank god aids is back
With you around... it never went away.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

With you around... it never went away.

lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The last of us was a total shitpile with a lazy rehash story and garbage gaymeplay

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
American games

Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Fire Emblem Awakening. Oh boy, instead of a good strategy game I get a dumb piece of dating sim poo poo for degenerate pedophile gooks. Thanks.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Metroid Prime 2 :)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Payday 2: ohhhh schaaaweeeet! I get to put on some faggy clown masks and have the worst possible shooting mechanics of all time in a game? Hell yeah! [in workskull voice imitating Knucs falsetto homo voice] I love big juicy dick. I love sucking men's wieners and men's asses are pleasing to me.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Please dont post screen grabs from badgame.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I really like this GBS thread full of whining and SunAndSpring posts. It's good, and hell, I'm glad I clicked on it.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Splatoon.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Far Cry 3, 4, and Blood Dragon are all insanely suckass in different ways, and have played a crucial part in the global fail epidemic.

Despicable.

blood dragon had badass music

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

itd be a lot cooler if it wasnt so self conscious about 80s movies being win

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I really like this GBS thread full of whining and SunAndSpring posts. It's good, and hell, I'm glad I clicked on it.

Sorry I upset you. I'll be sure to post more to your liking in the immediate future because I deeply care about what you think.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 24, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bioshock

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

welcome back sir aids

Ausmund posted:

Metroid Prime 2 :)
nobody likes that game. people do like Metroid Fusion for some reason, though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Metroid and Donkey Kong game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

full of whining

SunAndSpring posted:

Sorry I upset you. I'll be sure to post more to your liking in the immediate future because I deeply care about what you think.
Hm.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic.

• Locked thread