Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sitting here feeling pretty smug for having bought in on Deadpool at an average of H$115 :c00lbert:

Also sitting here feeling like a dumbass for only having bought like 4000 shares in it. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Oh so that's your secret.
Yeah, I read that script years back and have been hype for that film ever since. I only even bought into it on pure faith, some weird show of support, but drat did that pay off.

That said, whoever pointed out how low Mission Impossible 6(? I think) was a couple months back also deserves some of the credit, because holy poo poo how the hell was that movie down at like H$60 at one point? That's just crazy talk.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Baronash posted:

The Star Wars Episode 7 blockbuster warrant cashed out today, and I was relieved to find out I didn't misunderstand how warrants work.
Christ, I was about to ask how in the name of almighty gently caress you hit a 30+% gain in one day.

You lucky bastard, I was right on your rear end until then too.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Baronash posted:

Tetsuo, what led to the 16% gain yesterday? That was drat impressive.
I literally just logged in today and saw that. I'm p sure it's Doc Savage, which I bought at $1.31 on a whim and is now at $12.31. I genuinely don't know if I should bail now that I've made $1.1 million off it or just ride this bad boy out. I'm leaning toward the latter because what the hell, even if it drops I doubt it'll drop below where I started.

• Locked thread