Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Labratio
Apr 22, 2003

Super
Hero
In
Training
Applied as Labratio77! I used to do this way back, and have completely forgotten my old password, so I'm starting fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Labratio
Apr 22, 2003

Super
Hero
In
Training

Efexeye posted:

I think what I will do is dissolve and re-form the league on the first, and try to re-invite everyone that has asked to be invited. No response from their tech support.

FXI

I signed up via Facebook, so I'm not sure if you're able to invite me via e-mail. Is there another way?

Labratio
Apr 22, 2003

Super
Hero
In
Training

Efexeye posted:

I mean I just went to the league page and it still says there are no pending members. Perhaps the Facebook logins are what it doesn't like? I've been a member long enough to have a physical password. Actually, now, when I go in and set the league to public and search for it, nothing comes up.

Also, if you send me your HSX username I can try to invite with that, instead of via email, but it's probably the same thing. I'll likely dissolve and re-form the league on the first.

Cool; the username is in my post a couple of posts up. Looking forward to joining you goons! Hopefully I won't go bankrupt by buying hard into the Vacation movie while I'm waiting.

Labratio
Apr 22, 2003

Super
Hero
In
Training
I applied again? Anything? Anything? Bueller?

Labratio
Apr 22, 2003

Super
Hero
In
Training
I was able to join now that it's public! Now you can all watch me struggle to make any money at this thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Labratio
Apr 22, 2003

Super
Hero
In
Training
Just noticed that the Blockbuster Warrants for Bad Moms and Star Trek Beyond have surpassed the strike prices. Not sure how long it'll be until they drop, but they're guaranteed to cut back with at least something.

• Locked thread