Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Right, application.

Name:anilEhilated, alternately Anil E. Hilated. You're welcome to break your tonguekeyboard over my username.
Your Twitter: Alas, don't have one.
Appearance: Goony: fat, neckbeard, glasses, coats, all the tried and true props. Please no fedora. Anything related to cats is fair game too.
Type: Slow and heavy hitting. If I punch, you feel as you fly.
Moves: Fully up to your discretion, although if there's anything involving explosions I'd be all over that.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0aPZagHteA GO MERMAIDS.
Hometown / Country: Cambodia sounds nice this time of year.
Announcer name: Metal Feline Diva
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: Any nerd stereotypes you can think of. Except anime. Also, loves cats. Feel free to stick anything with cat theme on the guy.

Now that I look at it it looks kinda boring, feel free to pass me over for more entertaining protagonists.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It's looking amazing already.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Big Scary Owl posted:

I'm cool with that.

Yeah, let's do it. THE OWL AND THE CAT, FLUFFY PREDATORS OF THE NIGHT.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It's everything I imagined and more. :bravo:

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
We should totally team up on that clown.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
gently caress Star Wars. Meow.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Mehuyael posted:

Just saw my match! Anil made it really awesome with bringing out all those makeshift weapons.

I would have reluctantly accepted my defeat if at least it was the respectable Mr. Rendar who took me out, but having some fat neckbeard get the pin on me is ridiculous! I demand a rematch! A fair duel! Without a Dash-straction I'll show you who's the superior human specimen!

Just wanted to have a garage sale, man. And there is clearly only one superior race. Cats.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Actually, one thing I kinda forgot to ask about when the show was on - what's my signature and finisher moves? I let the whole thing up to Iggy since I know absolutely nothing about wrestling and would like some info there.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I am willing to tag up with Lazyfire provided he provides a non-negative opinion on cats and/or cat ears on people.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Oi, I think I'm not showing up, but for future reference I made this video for the roguelike thread but just for you I say my screenname about five seconds in. Not promotion, just fixing that little issue we had last time.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
coughjoancenacough

Lazyfire is still the best and deserves to win.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Another independent mind intent on exposing the shady dealings of the ethically challenged overlords at the LPFWA, purrfect.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
This behavior is symptomatic of the collapse of ethics in LPWA and related media. Cry sellout and let slip the cats of war!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I should clarify that I am simply doing this for FINALLY GETTING MY HANDS ON THE LAST AMII- er, ethics. Plus I get to be to a detective and that's just cool, man. Maybe I should get myself one of those Sherlock Holmes hats; I'm obviously too cool for a fedora but that might just be it.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Sterv, eh? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but dick punches - oh, dear.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Humiliated in the ring and as a detective... Oh, you'll see. You'll all see.
And I found your lack of faith in me very disturbing.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

#6 LP Superstar Title Match
Nuffkins vs. anilEhilated
Not that I'm complaining, but wasn't that supposed to be Palpatine? Redemption by revenge!

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jun 26, 2015

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I don't know, an aryan ubermensch called Zanzibar Ham has some potential.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I love how Kalon and Heavenator look like they're trying to outdo one another in silliness.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Someone ought to give that bird a toupée.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Curses.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
The LPFWA want me out, that's why they don't put enough weapons under the stage. Whoever the stand is, they're in a position of influence.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
As has been proved multiple times coughbetsonthewinnercough, the chat consists of hacks with absolutely no taste.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'm watching you. Always. Watching. You. You know who you are. Soon, I will too.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
There's, er, no need to. Once caught Aurora on them. Haven't slept for weeks. Nevermore.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jul 18, 2015

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I, er, that's not what-women. Sorry, I just remembered I gotta sort my amiibos. Catch you later! Remember, if you find any bugs they're turned of-exitstagerightwhere'sasmokebombwhenyouneedone-

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Great idea; except whoever I'm after has the same access. LPFWA is compromised and putting bugs in women's changing rooms was actually quite fun once I made sure Aurora was far, far away. I'm doing this for the truth, man.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Investigation is a dirty business. I assure you I'm not enjoying this too much. If someone has to sacrifice their dignity to unveil the truth, so be it! Was that an alarm going off?

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Jul 18, 2015

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Can't stop now. Doubts on my investigation skills were voiced. I got them where I need them to be. Just a few more clues. And if I have to burn an anime to get them so be it!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Let me put it this way: gross food theft is only scratching the surface of what's wrong with this association. But I'm close. Obviously closer than some would like. You know who you are.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

EclecticTastes posted:

Hey, are you profiling Dedede because of his race? His gourmet race?
Now there's an idea. Anyone up for some fried penguin?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Attention comrades-in-starving. My nemesis - you know who you are - has raided my hidden stash of cheetos. There will be a reckoning. In the meantime, I managed to smuggle out a flaming table out of the arena: volunteers willing to herd a fish or penguin onto it need only apply for an LPS locator so we can coordinate the hunt.
I most definitely do not guarantee turning said tracker off after the current crisis is resolved.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
A mask, eh? I wonder why. What do you stand for... Or who. I'm getting better at the dramatic one-liner thing, right? Also need to replenish spying equipment supply, some kind of idiot ate half my listening devices during the last crisis. Apparently someone has been spreading rumors that bugs are full of protein. Prank, profiteering, or a devious campaign against your truly?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Bring it on, I regret nothing. Except being caught.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Damnit, I really wanted to watch, then forgot about the time completely. I blame Talos Principle.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
You know, better be a disliked heel than a disliked face. Or something. What they fail to realize is that my clumsy fighting technique is simply planting more bugs. Soon, all the secrets of the anime clique will be mine.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

TheDarkFlame posted:

At least, I think it's blood. Might be pizza sauce. Probably better if it's pizza sauce.
Remember what lunar pizza is made from? This really isn't an either/or situation. That being said, I shall definitely look into the Cult of Eyesore.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
We still need to have that flaming table match between Junpei and yours truly for the supposed honor of the Kawaii division.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Lizard Wizard posted:

I believe you mean "moonth".
See now that's a bit tricky since there are no moon days per se; the thing rotates around its axis about once per orbit. So a moon day takes a month, and a moon month would take about two and half years.
Basically you can explain any and every time discrepancy as "LPFWA couldn't be arsed to calculate this poo poo".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

EclecticTastes posted:

Also I'm hoping that "buff dudes can override all my moves like nothing" doesn't turn into a crippling weakness like DCB's instant tapouts when put in submission holds. Curse your wonky mechanics, WWE 2k14!
They're halting her caffeine circulation. Purely intentional.

• Locked thread