Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Aww hell yiss, I'm down with this! This looks fun.

Name: Big Scary Owl
Appearance: Small, wearing a mask and a cool outfit that makes me look like an owl.
Type: Like Rey Mysterio with crazy grapples and attacks. The more over the top, the better.
Entrance Music: This one (Starts at 0:32)
Hometown / Country: Pangea
Announcer Name: Big Sexy Falcon (close enough)
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: I'm a goddamn human-owl hybrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

IGgy IGsen posted:

This is the owliest I could get it. For now. And yes, if he spreads his arms the robes spreads out like wings too.

:monocle:
This is even better than what I expected! I'm excited for the matches! Hope I don't get jobbed too hard :negative:

Junpei Hyde posted:

Like, I dunno, maybe Owl Man and Mr. Neckbeard can be the Nerds of a Feather or something (just my own bad example.)

I'm cool with that.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
How many groups from the tournament will fight tomorrow? Will it be all of the 8 or just 4 for now?

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Man I just watched the video on youtube now.

WWE2K14: "No gently caress this, you can't tell me what to do! ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH"

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
This will be my first time fighting professionally. I tried joining UFC, but they wouldn't let me in. Said I was weird. Maybe I should sue them for racism. Oh well. But LPFWA welcomed me with open arms. Although I'm a bit sad that they won't let me fly during the fights, I can't let this opportunity go. This Saturday will be a big day for me... I have to get ready...

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Oh man I can't believe I won! I'm so excited! I wonder if the crowd liked me? I tried my best to show off the moves I learned from Papa Owl. I have to try my best to win, but also to entertain! That is the spirit of wrestling! But what if it was beginners' luck? I have to train more for the next tournament match!

Not gonna lie, even though I only watched the youtube video, I still got pumped when my character started fighting. I was also expecting Nuffkins to win because it looked like he took less damage. By the way, what are the stats for the characters like? Are they all maxed out? In the old PS2 WWE games the CAWs had really low stats that you had to increase during season mode. Is that still true?

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

kalonZombie posted:

Look, Owl, I don't want to put you down or anything, but really you should just give up. I'll even give you a tenner if you do. But I will say this. If you fight me, you will lose, and when you lose you'll PROBABLY develop an all-brain diet. Just saying. Ten bucks, or the other thing. Your call.

Ten bucks!? I'm not Dash Rendar, you know. I should grab and drop you from the ceiling for this insult.

(I can see a plot about kalonZombie making a faction of zombies to do evil stuff in the future. DeZombification-X, Ministry of Zombiehood, Nation of Zombification, etc)

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

EclecticTastes posted:

Dude, I'm not even really into actual pro wrestling and even I think that's too soon.

(Though it was probably unintentional on your part.)

I didn't know :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Palpatine's intro is amazing. Holy poo poo. :staredog:

QC looks like an actual wrestler. He looks pretty cool too.

Today was a great day! I won another match and I got Fruitsniffer to sign my petition! Man, this feels like a dream come true! Now if only I can get more signatures...

Big Scary Ow is an excellent name for a finisher yes, I want that please.

Big Scary Owl fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jun 14, 2015

• Locked thread